User avatar

Eloquence

  • Writing Tips Re: English vs. American

    Let me see if can think of some. Lorry - Truck Petrol - Gas Lift - Elevator Maths - Math Anti-clockwise - Counter-clockwise Antenna - Aerial Line - Queue Pram ...

    Jun 20, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Fantasy character profiles?

    I usually go with: Name: Gender: Age: Born: Personality: History: Relationship(s): Flaws: Hobbies: Habits: It's just nice to get it down on paper, and some people like to record the ...

    May 8, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Chapter names?

    I prefer chapter names and I use them in my writing. They make me think of what the chapter is going to be about and adds a bit of suspense. ...

    May 6, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Colours

    Colour is English whereas color is American. Just like Paid is English and payed is American....I can go on and on... Actually, in America we say paid. Payed is considered ...

    May 5, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Five Tips for Writing Convincing Characters

    I agree with all your points, but sometimes people follow them and bring them too far making some hopeless character who's ugly, everyone hates them, and they have so many ...

    May 5, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: What Is Your Favorite Writing Web Site? (besides YWS)

    is my favorite. It's forums are a bit cluttered, though, and it can be hard to find things sometimes...

    May 5, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: What Is Your Favorite Writing Tip?

    My favorite writing tip...well...I have two. One, keep as many notebooks as possible or any sort of paper in case inspiration arrives, and be detailed and use strong sensory language.

    May 5, 2007


Today I bent the truth to be kind, and I have no regret, for I am far surer of what is kind than I am of what is true.
— Robert Brault