User avatar

Elong451

  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Black Rose

    I love your story, and I would love to read more. I agree though with what ranger hawk has said about the italics. When you italisize thoughts; the reader at ...

    Dec 14, 2010
  • Other Re: What Love Really Means

    Tell the reader you mean children when you say "Four years since they got married, and I've jumped from one out of three, to one out of seven. That's a ...

    Dec 14, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Chapter 1

    Thank you bella!

    Dec 14, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: a long night

    This is so adorable. It's like the puppy in your picture is speaking about the humans staying up late. XD Very nice job. I also agree with what Crimsona stated ...

    Dec 14, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Natalia look's different

    I love your story. May i ask if English is your first language? If it's not this is an amazing story. You have done an exelent job. Work on ways ...

    Dec 14, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Rose Ch. 1

    Hello darling, I am a noob to this site, here is my review of your story. Are you using an omniscient view when you write this? It's very interesting. I ...

    Dec 13, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello people of this community

    lol so do i. :3

    Dec 13, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello people of this community

    @ally, I think it's General fiction. It's also sort of action romance.

    Dec 13, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello people of this community

    @tiger, thanks so very much. :3 I'm looking forawrd to sharing and reviewing.

    Dec 13, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Chapter 1

    Hello my name is Katelyn, but my friends call me Kat. I go to a school in the mountains called Weeping Willow Grove High School with my two best friends ...

    Dec 13, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello people of this community

    My name is Emily-Louise, Like most of you I have a passion for writing. I found out I had a talent for writing in the fourth grade. I wrote a ...

    Dec 13, 2010


A poet is, before anything else, a person who is passionately in love with language.
— W.H. Auden