User avatar

Elong451

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: mortally transformed

    "You'de think that if we were really turning into some stupid immortal that we ouldn't get hurt." ^ you'd ^ take out into some stupid ^ wouldn't cant wait for ...

    Jun 19, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Too Ugly

    This poem is the saddest thing i have read all day. I know how it feels to not believe some thing so good would happen to you. It's especially hard ...

    Mar 4, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Prince

    I like this. I like how this is set. Your title refers to a prince, is he bored? Tired? ignorant of the evil? If he is any of these things ...

    Mar 4, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Mermaid

    *agrees with above said * I love your detail and visual reperesntation in this. i can see the images clearly in my mind. :)

    Feb 16, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Progression

    This is really amazing and expessive. You've got some great talent!!! welcome to YWS!!!!! glad to see yet another expressive poet. I agree with your idea to back up and ...

    Feb 7, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: What am I sposed' to do?

    thats right!!! do what you wanna do! break free from conformaty!!!! welcome to YWS!!!!! it's good to see another expessive poet and writer!

    Feb 7, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Ocean in January

    these are simply amazing!!!!! It's so unrealistcally beautiful. It gives that "where am I?" feeling. Great shots!!! may i ask where this is?

    Feb 7, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Chapter 2

    I still remember the first time I met Blake. We were going to the same elementary school; I didn’t know him that well. I was playing in the sand box ...

    Feb 7, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Murder

    Watching as if through a glass. The world is moving slowly around me, doctors, friends, and family. They whisper to me but my ears hear only a soft buzzing. If ...

    Feb 7, 2011
  • Other Re: I wrote this for attention.

    I feel like hitting you with one of my few and fainting attention rays which radiate from my small mind. If you really feel this way, and i do too ...

    Feb 7, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: You *Edited*

    I know exactly how you feel in this poem. I also have one whom likes my stories, but never shall like me. I absoluetly ave to agree with what lilymoore ...

    Feb 7, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: I Am A Little Fly

    Very adorable for a joke poem. I adore lisps. it's almost like a british accent, you just want them to say more things. My best friend has a lisp and ...

    Feb 7, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Perseus: Prologue

    Very well retold. In the part where zeus rains down on her is the best part. How long does/can your story be? i wonder if you could discribe the comings ...

    Feb 7, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Shattered Symphony of Life

    This is some amazing dramatic poetry. I feel the emotions ebing from the rhyme. It is unfortunate that heart break is the biggest cause of the greatest artwork and poetry.

    Feb 7, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Weeping willow woods

    I could hear his laughter all around me. My heart pounded as i ran and lept over the forest floor. “Why are you running Calipso? You know I don't bite... ...

    Feb 7, 2011


Some people are hourglass shaped, some people are apple shaped, some people are pear shaped, some people are even bean pole shaped, but if we’re not careful we all become banana shaped. This is your gentle posture reminder.
— Ranger