User avatar

Elocina

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Sun Prophet Chapter 1, 2, 3 and 4

    Sheesh. Nice guys. Remind me never, ever, ever to get on your bad side. My curiousity is like an itch. If you scratch it, it only itches more. Ravin is ...

    Dec 5, 2004
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Sun Prophet

    I think its smart to get everything done first, then go back and edit things. (Not intending to get off-topic, Go Avalon! We practically do speak America. When my relatives ...

    Dec 5, 2004
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Sun Prophet Chapter 1, 2, 3 and 4

    Don't worry. I was only teasing you. :wink: I know how long it takes to write stuff. I just made up a test for World History class. Lets see...about 10 ...

    Dec 5, 2004
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Sun Prophet Chapter 1, 2, 3 and 4

    Now I have 2 questions for you: 1) Do you have a name/nickname for the book? and 2) Where's Chapter 3? :lol: *muttering annoyedly* ...bugging me not to know what ...

    Dec 5, 2004
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The America Project

    Sweet 8) . Other than the Spelling mistakes Firestarter pointed out, I see nothing wrong. That was one neat twist at the end.

    Dec 5, 2004


A person is a fool to become a writer. His only compensation is absolute freedom. He has no master except his own soul, and that, I am sure, is why he does it.
— Roald Dahl