User avatar

Elocina

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Sun Prophet

    Fire, I don't think that AOA was joking. I agree with her. The biggest problem would be finding the right one. A lot of good books had been turned down ...

    Dec 10, 2004
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Goranol's chosen

    A Pristitch. Pronounced Pri-Stitch. Basically, it is a demented alligator/crocodile who has very good running legs and an incurable hunger. My main character has to face them in coming chapters. ...

    Dec 10, 2004
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The America Project

    You don't neccessarily need a new paragraph for each person. I've seen where two people are talking back and forth in the same paragraph. It was only a few comment-reply, ...

    Dec 10, 2004
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Sun Prophet Chapter 1, 2, 3 and 4

    Winter, I'd like you to check out my post when you've got the time. Its 'Chapter 1 of the Regicide'. One of the things we have to bear in mind ...

    Dec 10, 2004
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Goranol's chosen

    Yeah, humans can be very stubborn. (I must be among the most stubborn of them all.) Seeing how werewisps are your creation, it would explain why I haven't heard of ...

    Dec 8, 2004
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Goranol's chosen

    I mean, if Eclo was a real person. I think of characters that way. The interesting ones who are kind and cheerful. Looking back on the message, I see reason ...

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The America Project

    In that 4th paragraph, where everyone's talking and moving n stuff, I got a bit lost at a glance as to who's saying what. :( Can you break that up ...

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Goranol's chosen

    Sure, I get it. Eclo is a Chinese werewhisp. :lol: Kiddin. :) I know what you mean. So my instincts were right about Eclo. He's exactly the character I'd like ...

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Sun Prophet Chapter 1, 2, 3 and 4

    I was wondering if 'grey' meant 'gray' to us weird folks. It does. I'll add that to my list. 1) civilised, civilized 2) grey, gray I use gray quite a ...

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Chapter 1 of Regicide

    I made the changes you suggested. They sounded good to me. Anyone else have something to add? :?:

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Chapter 1 of Regicide

    After reading the whole thing, I must wonder why someone who might've been the first to see the prisoner at the scene of the crime would help him. The answer ...

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Chapter 1 of Regicide

    You sure did. Two of those were typos, and now I know they're there. you pointed out a couple interesting ways to rephrase stuff. (This is exactly why I joined) ...

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Sun Prophet Chapter 1, 2, 3 and 4

    You getting all that? Between AOA and me, you're getting quite the earful on stuff to change. At least we aren't tearing it to shreds... I'm going to go off ...

    Dec 5, 2004
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Sun Prophet Chapter 1, 2, 3 and 4

    :lol: Even if I did get on your nerves, you don't know where I live! :twisted: .... :? .... ......... right?

    Dec 5, 2004
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Sun Prophet Chapter 1, 2, 3 and 4

    OK, time for a bit of my inexperienced critiquing. Chapter 3: The first two paragraphs can stand for a brush-up. Captain Corda wasn’t happy. Which wasn’t a good thing, because ...

    Dec 5, 2004


To succeed, you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you.
— Tony Dorsett