User avatar

Elocina

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Chapter 1 of Regicide

    *blushes and feels guilty for having let it get so far off-topic* OK, here's something to get us back on track. Don't have much time. CHAPTER 2 Word spread quickly ...

    Dec 13, 2004
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Chapter 1 of Regicide

    If they curse around me, I usually look at 'em wierd or glare. That works wonders.

    Dec 13, 2004
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Chapter 1 of Regicide

    I never cuss either. That's one of my reasons for not wanting to write it... I refuse to let anyone curse around me. :D

    Dec 12, 2004
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Chapter 1 of Regicide

    Actually, my problem comes with insults. I don't want to cuss, but that seems to be the only way to make it sting. :?

    Dec 12, 2004
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Chapter 1 of Regicide

    I don't think I've got any mercenaries in this story. It's good vs evil. I'll work on Ch2 tonight, maybe.

    Dec 11, 2004
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Goranol's chosen

    Considering that these things are larger than any human and that Owen has to face them in a weakened state with a pocket knife, I'd say that he doesn't need ...

    Dec 11, 2004
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Chapter 1 of Regicide

    I have to wonder. Only, Owen is just looking to save his skin.

    Dec 11, 2004
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Chapter 1 of Regicide

    LOL. Elyas? Naw, he just knows what's right. Though he is a bit of a rogue.

    Dec 11, 2004
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Chapter 1 of Regicide

    I'm torn between two possible plots for ch 2...no, not anymore. I'll write this here so I don't forget. Owen is about to be killed, and then some guy appears ...

    Dec 11, 2004
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Chapter 1 of Regicide

    Thanks. I had to scratch my head a bit on how to include some things without 'telling' it. I'm still playing with a couple ideas for chapter 2.

    Dec 11, 2004
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Chapter 1 of Regicide

    I doubt I'm related to any royalty, but my anscestors were the Vikings. And Nazis. And there's been new addition of 'Soviets' to the family.

    Dec 11, 2004
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Chapter 1 of Regicide

    Yeah, I've got the game. I love it. Age of Empires II. I think we used to have the first, but I'm not sure. gosh, I haven't played it in ...

    Dec 11, 2004
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Chapter 1 of Regicide

    YESS! THAT'S why I looked that word up! I saw it on that game!!! It's been bugging me for a while. :D :D :D THANK YOU PERRA!!! :P :P :P ...

    Dec 11, 2004
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Sun Prophet Chapter 1, 2, 3 and 4

    LOL: Well, you're mastery of the English language far exceeds mine! Gosh, I haven't taken grammer for...err...four years, I believe. Two kinds of Grammer, A&B. Didn't know that. It makes ...

    Dec 11, 2004
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Chapter 1 of Regicide

    Here's the definition from Britannica Ready Reference Dictionary: regicide n [L reg-, rex king + E -cide--more at royal] (ca. 1548)1: one who kills a king 2: the killing of ...

    Dec 11, 2004


Regret has a flavor and it tastes like the espresso I consumed at 9pm.
— SilverNight