User avatar

Elocina

  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie in need...

    Hmmm. Zzap, in my family teasing is one of the most supreme forms of friendliness. i'd say its the same here. Yep, we love ya already Bubblewrapped. Be sure to ...

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Go-o-o-od morning! Who likes 2 write?

    Right now the reason for writers block must be a combination of exhaustion and those blasted CSI shows I love so much. Pretty much, distraction.

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Salut!

    Hi penny. i don't remember if I've said hi yet, but does it really matter?

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi.

    Hey, you'll like it here. I've not been around much, but I like it already. All the people I've talked to are cool. We've had some interesting notes about culture. ...

    Dec 5, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Go-o-o-od morning! Who likes 2 write?

    Hi, Penny. Sadly, I am stuck in the middle of two chapters with writers block. Action scenes are the best, but I have to be in the mood for them. ...

    Dec 5, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hail friends!

    Kewl. I'm gonna have to check :shock: that site out. Thanks 4 answering.

    Dec 5, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie in need...

    Yes, we are. Know how many strange looks I get from my fiends.. oops, I mean ''friends''. :twisted: I hate tests, too. Especially from my World History teacher. One never ...

    Dec 5, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hail friends!

    :? Anyone care to explain what YFW stands for? On another note, what do you write, Arvy? :twisted: *ahem* pardon the evil face. I write fantasy.

    Dec 5, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: 'Lo

    Hi Michelle; or would you rather be called 'supermal'? :D 'C' is my middle initial, and Elocin is my name spelled backwards. Harry Potter, Luke Skywalker, Anikin, Gandalf...can't decide on ...

    Dec 5, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: well...

    I like horses, too. Have 5 of 'em about 100 feet from where I am.

    Dec 5, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hail friends!

    Hey, neat name. I take it you've been at YWS a while?

    Dec 4, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Go-o-o-od morning! Who likes 2 write?

    My writing is with novels whose chapters are very difficult. :evil: I have a tough time writing the action scenes.

    Dec 4, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Go-o-o-od morning! Who likes 2 write?

    Shall we get introduced? I'm Elocin, and I like to write practically anything, though I'm deep into fantasy now. Step forth and don't be afraid to tell me something. 8) ...

    Dec 4, 2004


When we are children we seldom think of the future. This innocence leaves us free to enjoy ourselves as few adults can. The day we fret about the future is the day we leave our childhood behind.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind