User avatar

Elocina

  • Welcome Mat Re: G'day

    btw, if it's really bugging you, you can ask one of us who've heard it. Not sure, but it should be the same answer. It's the only one that makes ...

    Dec 13, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: G'day

    That's whats so great about it. It IS really easy...you'll hit yourself over the head when you hear the one-word, two-syllable answer.

    Dec 13, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: G'day

    I'll let it go unanswered for another day or two. Thanks for not spoiling the fun everyone.

    Dec 12, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: G'day

    I don't know how good any of my poems are, but I love riddles. Here's one that I heard. If you want to venture a guess, either pm me or ...

    Dec 11, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: G'day

    You'd see me an Arvy in Fantasy, as well as some other friendly folk such as Perra. I don't frequent the other forums u mentioned, though.

    Dec 11, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Salut!

    Boy, do I know how that goes!

    Dec 11, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: G'day

    What forum are you going to be posting in, Uniaeca?

    Dec 11, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: G'day

    Heya! The time I've spent here, I've loved it. Nice to meet you.

    Dec 10, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi.

    I love studying languages, but the only language offered is Spanish, and the schedueling didn't work this year. (I still very :evil: :evil: :evil: about that...) 2 credits of foreign ...

    Dec 8, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hail friends!

    Is that better? :D I could actually see all the avatars of 1 page in less than half an hour! AMAZING.

    Dec 8, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hail friends!

    I like my little puppy, but I'll change mine, especially now that I'm at school, which has much faster internet than at home. Just a sec.

    Dec 8, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: well...

    :LOL:: Gee, Zzap, i don't know if I like all those evil faces you're posting :wink: . You might scare those of us who're new to this. :roll:

    Dec 8, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hail friends!

    Why do I doubt that? Hmmm, let me count the reasons. ...fifty-five....six hundred...eight thousand...three million...hmmm. What comes after Quadzillion, or whatever it is?

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Go-o-o-od morning! Who likes 2 write?

    Kewl. As you may frequently read in my other posts (if you see them) I write fantasy. Feel free to post your own 'hello' in this forum. As for 'needing ...

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hail friends!

    *Darth Vader's breathing sounds* You know nothing of the Dark Side. I'm evil sometimes.

    Dec 6, 2004


Love is so short, forgetting is so long.
— Pablo Neruda