User avatar

Elocina

  • Welcome Mat Re: Have I mentioned that I hate being a Newbie?

    You know, looking back on that last post I did, I realized that my sense of logic is severly damaged while I'm on a chocolate-high. I was lured into this ...

    Dec 28, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Insomniac Blonde Absentminded Genius

    Gee...this is becoming all-too-errie, Nicole. (Sorry, Niteowl, I just am not used to saying my name and refering to someone else....) You're a blonde, I'm a blonde, my name's Nicole, ...

    Dec 26, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Have I mentioned that I hate being a Newbie?

    Welcome, Dusky! Hmm. It seems I am one of the few who Nate hasn't lured into his trap... I am smarter than you all!!! *laughs hystarically, inhales a fly, and ...

    Dec 26, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Another newbie

    Well, I've been working on the Regicide for 2 years now. Re-written it one...two....three...I think four times now. This is IT. No more re-writing. Welcome, Laura. Merry X-mas. --C.

    Dec 26, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings, I am me.

    So many welcomes? :twisted: It hasn't even started. Greetings from C. Merry X-mas.

    Dec 26, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Purple monkey tangerines.

    I'm on break, too. I LOOOVE breaks. 8) Still, I wish it would be better weather. Or, if it insists on being sindy and cloudy, at least snow. I've been ...

    Dec 20, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello Everyone

    Hi! I read Enders Game, but never got beyond that (not for lack of interest). If you post something, it will at least be read, if not commented on :D ...

    Dec 20, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Some about C Elocin

    Right now, my graduating class is something like 48. In the school that I went to grade school in, my grad class would be 10 kids. Nate, I thought that ...

    Dec 19, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: G'day

    Actually, about the most important line is this: What is more powerful than God The answer, sweet and simple, is: Nothing. Nothing is more powerful than God Nothing is more ...

    Dec 19, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Purple monkey tangerines.

    I love my family. i don't think I've bought ANYONE gifts yet...crud. Oh, well. We're going into town sometime. Did I mention, I love your avatar!!! :P He's all dark ...

    Dec 19, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Goeie Dag

    Welcome. You said you lack adventure, so do I...but I find enough in writing. Hope you can make yourself at home.

    Dec 19, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya

    Yeah! Welcome. People call me C or C El in short. Nice of you to join.

    Dec 19, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Purple monkey tangerines.

    Hi Morran. Sorry I didn't check this earlier... Dang, can't think of much to write..... Ah, yes, the question most people say 'no' to.... Are you ready for Christmas? (I ...

    Dec 17, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Some about C Elocin

    I'm basically a country-girl. You know those "You know you're a Redneck if...." jokes? Well, most of them apply to me. I use the same knife to de-man the bulls ...

    Dec 17, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings and salutations

    Got a nickname you like to be called? People call me anything from C, to C El, to Elocin. There's another girl named El, so that doesn't refer to me. ...

    Dec 15, 2004


Today I bent the truth to be kind, and I have no regret, for I am far surer of what is kind than I am of what is true.
— Robert Brault