User avatar

Elocina

  • Archive Re: Star Wars RP!!!!

    Evgrisa rolled over with a groan. The valve must have had sensors on it to shut itself off, she realized, otherwise, she'd have been as dead as Saysos. Kicking him ...

    Oct 25, 2005
  • Archive Re: Star Wars RP!!!!

    ******************************************************************************************* They were back on Master Starweaver's ship again, and the two Jedis were involved in some sort of meeting Ev

    Oct 24, 2005
  • Archive Re: Star Wars RP!!!!

    Darth Vengence watched her, anger swirling around him. How dare she come to his domain, come and leave at her whim... "I can kill her, Master." The voice came from ...

    Oct 18, 2005
  • Archive Re: Star Wars RP!!!!

    ((Well, do what you want, I guess...are you planning a different character, then?)) Evgrisa hesitated near Austrara for a second, then jogged up to Master Starweaver. "You understand he's more ...

    Oct 18, 2005
  • Archive Re: Star Wars RP!!!!

    ((Ah, Sabradan, don't be such a wet blanket :P :P . Look, he's using punctuation! Like you asked :wink: He's slowly getting the hang of things. If he keeps working ...

    Oct 17, 2005
  • Archive Re: Star Wars RP!!!!

    Evgrisa blinked. "Umm, sure. Master Starweaver?" What do you do with a nutcase like this? She thought, looking to Master Starweaver with a blank stare.

    Oct 17, 2005
  • Archive Re: Star Wars RP!!!!

    "Thank you, Masters." she followed Master Starweaver's example and bowed before following them out. ********************************************************************************* Outside the temple

    Oct 16, 2005
  • Archive Re: Star Wars RP!!!!

    She smiled, briefly, "No, he never took me as an apprentice. Yet, he didn't recruit another since I came to him. He was borderlining my servitude. I was trained as ...

    Oct 16, 2005
  • Archive Re: Star Wars RP!!!!

    "I thank you and the Jedi Council." She bowed her head, then turned to Master Starweaver, "I could not sense him, either. I knew him. He could not sense me, ...

    Oct 14, 2005
  • Archive Re: Star Wars RP!!!!

    After taking a moment to gather her thoughts, she re-told what she'd already said to Master Starweaver. She subconsciously noted that she'd regained the rythm of her speech, and organizing ...

    Oct 14, 2005
  • Archive Re: Star Wars RP!!!!

    Something didn't settle right, and she adressed Master Landu, "You say I am too old. For some things, yes. Others, no. Same goes for everyone, everything. If you are going ...

    Oct 14, 2005
  • Archive Re: Star Wars RP!!!!

    ((No problem...hope i didn't inconvenience you...Isn't Austrara with us? i think he is...hmmm...Austrara must be waiting outside the doors to the Jedi Council. That OK Fontroy?)) Evgrisa stepped into

    Oct 14, 2005
  • Archive Re: Star Wars RP!!!!

    ((I'll turn things my way, since Sabradan is taking a while. Note: Location is on ship to begin with.)) The message started, but not two words in, static drowned our ...

    Oct 13, 2005
  • Archive Re: Star Wars RP!!!!

    ((I'd say he's AWOL. Therefore, let's continue. It's not nice to leave others hanging for a long time.))

    Oct 5, 2005
  • Archive Re: Star Wars RP!!!!

    ((Only if Griff has no intentions of writing it. Has anyone asked him if he wants to continue? I haven't.))

    Oct 1, 2005


Sometimes wisdom came from strange places, even from giant teenaged goldfish.
— Rick Riordan, The Mark of Athena