-
Re: Star Wars RP!!!!
Eyeing the lightsaber, she laughed, "I beat him without a lightsaber while he had two. It's one of my more blurred memories, but I remember having just survived through two ...
Nov 11, 2005 -
Re: Star Wars RP!!!!
Evgrisa frowned, slightly annoyed, "Perhaps by blood. I have never run any tests, nor seen results. If we are siblings as you say, he is by blood only. I am ...
Nov 10, 2005 -
Re: Star Wars RP!!!!
She shrugged, "The first person I truly remember. He was the closest thing I ever knew to a father. While I was a slave, I worked in the beast stables. ...
Nov 10, 2005 -
Re: Star Wars RP!!!!
Evgrisa took a moment to look around her cell, "Probably the nicest I've been in. Very clean." Then she adressed his question, "Both, actually. I couldn't remember my sur name ...
Nov 10, 2005 -
Re: Star Wars RP!!!!
((Oh, and Greeting to Madhatter!! I'm looking forward to some new Sith blood! Going to post your introductory scene pretty soon? ))
Nov 9, 2005 -
Re: Star Wars RP!!!!
(To entertain Elfy, I've decided to speed things up a smidge. Yes, Elfcat, if you look in your guestbook, you'll see I have dubbed you "Elfy") Evgrisa looked steadily into ...
Nov 9, 2005 -
Re: Star Wars RP!!!!
Evgrisa blinked, "One turn deserves another." She touched his hand and let a memory of her own pass between them... She got back onto her feet, ruffled up by her ...
Nov 8, 2005 -
Re: Star Wars RP!!!!
Evgrisa slowly turned. "I dared for the sake of making a point. In this pain, we are similar," She said. Her entire frame was shaking, but not from fear. She ...
Nov 7, 2005 -
Re: Star Wars RP!!!!
“You'll have to face your demons sometime" said Gringis's voice while she was staring down a hall. So familiar, so loved, so loathed... Then, she snapped. None of this. All ...
Nov 5, 2005 -
Re: Star Wars RP!!!!
At least she had the satisfaction of spewing some on his boots, she thought grimly. "Thanks. My stomach's starting to settle now." her voice contained a hint of sarcasm, but ...
Nov 4, 2005 -
Re: Star Wars RP!!!!
Her face darkened. "I may be his sister. But he is not my brother." The air became instantly lighter, with less oxygen; she noticed it, but she had been expecting ...
Nov 4, 2005 -
Re: Star Wars RP!!!!
"Vengence, then. I could never decide why I meant so much to him. Do you care at all for his reasoning?" She said, resisting to smirk back at him.
Nov 4, 2005 -
Re: Star Wars RP!!!!
"So you can get 'Him'. Care to elaborate? I know several people you can lure with me as bait," Evgrisa said.
Nov 4, 2005 -
Re: Star Wars RP!!!!
"Battle medetation? I was just ignoring the withdrawl symptoms. The ground rules seem fine." His hold on her mind had awakened her even more. "Tell me what you want, and ...
Nov 4, 2005 -
Re: Star Wars RP!!!!
"Oh, it's you. 'Bout time you picked me up." She muttered, distancing herself from her body.
Nov 4, 2005
