User avatar

Elocina

  • Archive Re: Star Wars RP!!!!

    Darth Venegence's ships came into orbit around Korriban. He smiled at his fleet. Two of the ships were carriers. From them, small fighting craft would swarm out like bees from ...

    Nov 26, 2005
  • Archive Re: Star Wars RP!!!!

    Suddenly realizing he was there, she opened her eyes. "No, no. Not trying to escape. Just losing a battle to an old mistake." Her voice sounded better, she thought. Evgrisa ...

    Nov 26, 2005
  • Archive Re: Star Wars RP!!!!

    Evgrisa rested for a time, letting the kolto spread through her. Only after her breathing had steadied slightly and the room had held still did she reach out to the ...

    Nov 26, 2005
  • Archive Re: Star Wars RP!!!!

    ...Ten...fifteen... She startled back into the world of the living. To a lot of pain... Coughs raked over her body, and she tasted blood. Her entire body was on fire; ...

    Nov 26, 2005
  • Archive Re: Star Wars RP!!!!

    A lightsaber slashed and hit, scraping across her thigh. Her blood rushed with adrenaline. She couldn't stay in here. She bolted, glad that the cut wasn't deep enough to severely ...

    Nov 26, 2005
  • Archive Re: Star Wars RP!!!!

    Evgrisa was left almost completely alone, except for a single guard in the corner next to the door leading outside. Shaking her head, she sat on the bed. He was ...

    Nov 23, 2005
  • Archive Re: Star Wars RP!!!!

    Suddenly, a memory was brought up at his words. 'This is my game. We play by my rules.' Darth Vengence had said it to her. Then she'd poisoned him with ...

    Nov 22, 2005
  • Archive Re: Star Wars RP!!!!

    "He's coming because I'm here. I've poisoned him, taunted him, threatened him, lead him on numerous wild goosechases throughout the galaxy, and now I take refuge in his enemy's asylum. ...

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Archive Re: Star Wars RP!!!!

    Vengence's scientists startled at the outraged entrance of their lord. The lead scientist, Darth Nekre, gave a short bow to Vengence. "How are our experiments?" Vengence said. Nekre removed a ...

    Nov 17, 2005
  • Archive Re: Star Wars RP!!!!

    ((YEAH!!!!! You know how happy I am to see you two again?!! Extremely. Well, well...I've got something more to read. I pratically did a victory dance to see Grif again, ...

    Nov 17, 2005
  • Archive Re: Star Wars RP!!!!

    She frowned but nodded. "I was traveling with Gringis to meet with him. It was a desolate planet, and we met in the underground hall where smugglers do their business. ...

    Nov 16, 2005
  • Archive Re: Star Wars RP!!!!

    Seeing his face, she laughed. "I am no more afraid of it than I am of anything else. Over the years, I suspect I've lived through a couple drops. Yes, ...

    Nov 16, 2005
  • Archive Re: Star Wars RP!!!!

    "I'll assume that's not the question you want as part of the deal," she laughed while she clasped it back on her neck. "When I escaped from slavery, i defeated ...

    Nov 14, 2005
  • Archive Re: Star Wars RP!!!!

    She shrugged, "I said I wouldn't. But thanks for the information." Thinking about something, she lifted the chain from around her neck. On it was the small capsule she'd talked ...

    Nov 14, 2005
  • Archive Re: Star Wars RP!!!!

    The servants huddled together, seeing the message transmitted by one of Vengence's spies who had been aboard Sario's ship. "You tell our Elite Lord." one whispered to a portly conspirer. ...

    Nov 12, 2005


"You know, sometimes all you need is twenty seconds of just embarrassing bravery. And I promise you, something great will come of it."
— We Bought A Zoo