User avatar

Elocina

  • Lounge, The Re: Where do you live?

    I dunno. Presidents can really make me consider saying I'm not from America. Sometimes they do stuff so stupid that I feel like slapping them upside the head. I'm not ...

    Dec 12, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potato to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles on ...

    Dec 11, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Where do you live?

    NATE was born in IDAHO! Yahoo! Finally, someone who has a vague idea that that state exists! (In case you haven't guessed, thats where I live). I live in the ...

    Dec 11, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles on ...

    Dec 11, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potato to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving bird's poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles on ...

    Dec 8, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: A YWS member bonding activity

    When I listen to our national news, its a bit of a joke to make fun of the way the newsanchors said things, because some of them were from 'The ...

    Dec 8, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: roleplay

    (O-K, calm down Arvy.) As to how many, let me count. Myself, Arvandor, El, Nate, Galatea, Crysi, Perra That makes 7. Who'd I forget? :? :?:

    Dec 8, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: A YWS member bonding activity

    (DANG! A lot of people have commented. I had to read fast.) Am I the only one who's from the North-western corner of the US? I'm from the little-known state ...

    Dec 8, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: roleplay

    El, don't worry, I haven't RPed either, but I'll love to have a go. Seeing how we can join more than 1 usergroup, I'm in. :P :P

    Dec 8, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Good Fantasy Books

    YESSS! Thanks. I'm going to the nearest Barnes and Nobles asap. I read 'Demon in my View', also vampire, but i didn't know there was a sequel to Hawksong!!! :P ...

    Dec 7, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Good Fantasy Books

    I've read lots of good fantasy, but most of them escaped me. Here: Dragon Lance series, Hawksong (fiction, actually, but the author has written many good books, but I can't ...

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: 1 spot left 'til All in Stride usergroup can be formed

    We need one more person to sign up for All in Stride before it can be sent for approval. :!: For people who like horses and rping. If you're interested, ...

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: A YWS member bonding activity

    I'm sorry you can't find humor in this. I just like to compare how things are said, spelled,and whatever else in cultures other than my own. Then again, I live ...

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: roleplay

    Sure. Now that you mention it, I saw my friend doing something like that, so that was probably it. Didn't occur to me what it was. Sounds like fun. If ...

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: roleplay

    OK, I tried hinted at it before, so I'm gonna ask outright: What is role playing? If I don't get an answer I'm gonna pm Nate, Zzap, Firestarter, or someone.

    Dec 6, 2004


are we even writers if we never did huge research and used none of it?
— Kay (NovemberCrow)