User avatar

Elocina

  • Lounge, The Re: 500 Internal Server Error

    I've gotten it a dozen times or so, but only when I tried to open in a new window. I righted it by closing the window with the '500 Error' ...

    Dec 19, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potato to Joe because he was imagining naughty pranks i

    Dec 19, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Over 16: sexuality

    Ok, touchy subject, but I'll be open. I'm fine with homosexuals, so long as they don't start making out in front of me. Actually, I'm that way with anyone...I'm just ...

    Dec 19, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Something to Believe In

    Ok, I'm not much on going to church (twice a year is actually about average), but does that really matter? I'm a Christian. I believe in God and Jesus 'n' ...

    Dec 19, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Banned books

    Ok, where to START??? "Bridge to Terribithia"; read it at age 9, still one of my fav books. I'd read it again if I could find it in my messy ...

    Dec 19, 2004
  • Randomosity Re: Howdy

    *Laughs* Sounds like we're all having fun now. How's Crysi taking this? :D I can imagine her facial expressions: :shock: :? :shock:

    Dec 18, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Dumb Criminals

    Here's a robbery story I heard, I think it was true... It was the middle of summer and some guy decided to rob a bank in an unusual fashion. He ...

    Dec 17, 2004
  • Randomosity Re: Howdy

    *laughs through all the posts* Oh, but you and Z would make such a cute couple. :twisted:

    Dec 17, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Cola Wars: Coke vs. Pepsi

    HEY!!! i stand with the few who like Pepsi. My entire FAMILY prefers Pepsi...i like Sprite, too, but i'm less picky with the other flavors. Pepsi's my favorite. Don't care ...

    Dec 15, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: A YWS member bonding activity

    We were watching a Rugby game in Irealand. This guy comes out, camera zooms in on his 'gorgeous' blond hair, striking face, the whole shebang. Then 'Pretty Boy' ends up ...

    Dec 14, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potato to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles on ...

    Dec 13, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Where do you live?

    *refering to Nate's post* I was hoping for a snow-day this year, but like three years straight in the past, nope. Our super-intendant was stationed in Alaska for a while, ...

    Dec 13, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: A YWS member bonding activity

    very true, Americans are a lot of b******* :P. Hey!! I resent that! Actually, to quote my dad, Hey, I represent that remark. Err, I think it is just in ...

    Dec 13, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: A YWS member bonding activity

    Come to think of it, there are some people around here with a variation of the 'Texas Twang'. I'm one of the few who say 'wash' the way its spelled. ...

    Dec 12, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potato to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles on ...

    Dec 12, 2004


i don't want to pass up an opportunity to be authentic for the opportunity to be profound
— soundofmind