User avatar

Elocina

  • Lounge, The Re: Girls, girls, girls 16 and over:

    Girls like the written word as well. Least I do. Take up chivalry. THAT works wonders. Little things, holding open doors....Something else I was gonna say....what...Oh,yes. If you're attracted and ...

    Jan 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Howdy

    Meanwhile .... C can't even type. TOO much laughter...glad that no one has made a reference to her snuggly-wuggly for me! Z, take your pick of the ladies who have ...

    Jan 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Howdy

    Ok, you two lovebirds, enough is enough. :roll: Hiya Sam. I live in the sagebrush and potato fields, so I know how it is to have people wonder where you ...

    Jan 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Something to Believe In

    Hmmm. Ok, Fire. The way I interpreted your word at first was "You are a Christian? I shall from here on completely disrespect you." Then you wrote: "I don't respect ...

    Jan 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Censorship

    OK, my views on censorship: Beyond allowing parents to censor what their children see/read/hear/whatever, I believe censorship should not be allowed (unless of course someone's life is in the balance ...

    Jan 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Body Modification

    Hey, if you find it rewarding, go right ahead, Gal. Ok, my curiousity is satisfied. I put myself through more emotional distress each calving season than I do during the ...

    Jan 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Something to Believe In

    i understand how people can be atheists and not believe in God, but i cannot bring myself to repsect them for it. i still don't see this as an actual ...

    Jan 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Over 16: sexuality

    I apologize. The last bit was a tad out of line, but other then that; pure opinion and I really can't apologize for something I feel so strongly. I would ...

    Jan 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Congratulations Firestarter

    My congratulations as well, Fire. You earned it. You have a very good reputation up, even if I am only speaking for myself.

    Jan 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles so ...

    Jan 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Body Modification

    Whoa! Gal! :shock: :) Well, ok I admit it. SOme of my friends sugested that we pirce on the...well you know what :oops: :P But hearing how much the process ...

    Jan 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Over 16: sexuality

    *grits teeth, bites lip and shakes head* Woah, now. We've touched a bruise. Ok, preferably we wouldn't try to kill each other over such things. Tessitore and Incandescence, while I'm ...

    Jan 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Something to Believe In

    For all you strongly religious people, here's a question that's gone around a few times: Can God create a boulder so heavy that (H)he cannot lift it? (Yes; he is ...

    Jan 2, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Over 16: sexuality

    Sex before marriage? Who cares?! -Z Err...Z, I care. If someone else wants to have sex before they say 'I do', fine, but I'm not doing it. (Besides, where I ...

    Jan 2, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Over 16: sexuality

    In my last post, I commented on public affection. Just to clear up any possible confusion, I was not implying that I would hurt anyone...I'd just roll my eyes and ...

    Dec 26, 2004


“All stories are true," Skarpi said. "But this one really happened, if that's what you mean.”
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind