User avatar

Elocina

  • Lounge, The Re: If you could change your username...

    GotBeef Silver hmmm. Still like C Elocin, though. Am I the only one confusled about Arvy's 96ERIC69, or is this a subject that the response is 'Don't ask'?

    Jan 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Guys...

    School allows you to funnel out your interests, find what you're interested in. My largest problem is that what i'm interested in, my school doesn't offer :? . However, I ...

    Jan 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Girls, girls, girls 16 and over:

    Thoughtful gestures....sadly, I'm not much up-to-speed on those. Actually, it seems that my main method of appreciation is to tease. Naturally, I don't do this to everyone, so the few ...

    Jan 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Girls, girls, girls 16 and over:

    Don't know. This is slightly off-topic, but if you work on the theory that it's a way to make your admiree laugh, here: A man is walking through the forest. ...

    Jan 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Girls, girls, girls 16 and over:

    When I read Arvy's post about girls scanning my first reaction was "Not so!" ......then I started to think about it. Crap, Arvy, you're right. Even with a boyfriend, I ...

    Jan 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Howdy

    Indeed. Accept my wholehearted and warmest welcomes for those of you brave enough to join this site.

    Jan 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Global Warming

    "global warming" is right up there with "tree huggers" in my mind. A bunch of hyper-idiots intent on scaring the ignorant fools of the world that there's a boogie man ...

    Jan 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Something to Believe In

    Point made, and I think i will eventually end up writing my own. I know dittly-squat about marriage and the conflicts that are bound to happen. What I do know ...

    Jan 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: appearance

    Dang it! You guys (literally guys) all like girls at least 5'5''. lol. I'm 5'4''. Hmm. My ideal guy... taller than me perferably. Not as stuborn as me, can take ...

    Jan 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Censorship

    Question: How is typing out 'sh*t' any different than typing out 'shit'? You still know what the word is... I don't want to offend, but some explaination would be nice. ...

    Jan 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Something to Believe In

    Agreed. now, back to the subject I 'started', marriage vows. If the wife is supposed to respect the husband, why don't they just say that? "Respect your husband" Instead of, ...

    Jan 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is it THAT Dangerous?

    I agree, but the info I give out is so vague that i'd be amazed if anyone could find me. I don't know what any of you look like. Sure, ...

    Jan 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Body Modification

    Interesting, Gal. Never thought that a piercing might be a personal ritual to womanhood. Then again, I felt like a 'Big Girl' when I got my ears pierced in the ...

    Jan 7, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Something to Believe In

    I hate people who try to force religion on others. I don't know what religion most of my friends practice. It never comes up. My closest friend is a Mormon, ...

    Jan 7, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is it THAT Dangerous?

    I agree. So long as you aren't incredibly stupid and give out you social security no to every psyco out there, you're pretty safe. Not like any of you can ...

    Jan 7, 2005


"Do not try to be pretty. You weren't meant to be pretty; you were meant to burn down the earth and graffiti the sky. Don't let anyone ever simplify you to just 'pretty'"
— Suzanne Rivard