User avatar

Elocina

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are humans just animals?

    First of all, I would like to say hello to everyone I abandoned over the summer. I'm sorry. The cows were calling. Now, down to biznis. Humans are JUST animals. ...

    Sep 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Why, hello there! Whatchaall been doing while I was driving myself crazy outdoors? Hi niteowl! Remember me? I'm back from the summer! Most people go away in the winter, but ...

    Sep 12, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Over 16: sexuality

    Ok, all you virgin ears, I'm going to ask your forgiveness before I use profanity. Ready for it ? Here it is: WHAT THE HELL? What the hell does it ...

    Jan 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: creation v. evolution

    Evolution or Creation? My answer? Both. I have stated this once before, so it may be dejavu (sp bad, i know) for some of you. The Lord (or whatever u ...

    Jan 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: America's terroist policy...hypocrites?

    Didn't quite understand what this debate was about? Is the US being hypocritical in their claims of 'right to a trial'? Possibly. But then, i find that most of us ...

    Jan 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    (Note: sorry, everyone, for my rapid responses; This is my first time in weeks that I have visited the debate, and I got a response so quickly....this will be the ...

    Jan 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    Brian said: Many things? Like what? You only said sperm and eggs, and that's completely ridiculous. Firstly, an egg can only be "wasted" through an abortion. Have you ever heard ...

    Jan 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    Ok, I have read some posts but not others since I wanted to post quickly. Here's my opinion: Outlawing abortions will not have the desired effect (the desired effect would ...

    Jan 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    um, Hi. Haven't been here lately, and haven't bothered to read the past posts, so ..... Hello, this is C. how b u?

    Jan 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Its all about the smilies!

    [-X (bad arvy.) :lots_hearts: (i love national treasure.) My day: :evil: =P~ [-o< :-k :-k [-o< :-s \:D/ that's bout it

    Jan 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Guys...

    *sigh* I'd join, but I fear I don't have that much time. Listen all, if you'd like for someone to read something, just tell me! I'll get to it as ...

    Jan 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Saying Goodbye is the Hardest Thing--But I Still Gotta Do It

    Safe journey, and best wishes. We'll miss you meanwhile. :cry: farewell. :cry:

    Jan 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Why you do the things you do

    That makes at least 3 INTJ s here. Mine was: slightly expressed introvert moderately expressed intuitive personality slightly expressed thinking personality moderately expressed judging personality In

    Jan 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Guys...

    Man, I know how that goes. Only recently have I managed to find the time to read his chapters. What and where is your story, El? When I strangle the ...

    Jan 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Girls, girls, girls 16 and over:

    I get kinda rough sometimes, but I never bruise anyone. I agree with Tara, neither gender is weaker. I like to have fun, and I don't like a relationship to ...

    Jan 11, 2005


If we choose, we can live in a world of comforting illusion.
— Noam Chomsky