User avatar

Elocina

  • Lounge, The Re: Have I signed your guestbook yet?

    Done. Now I'm going to go into the memberlist... *runs back* It's scary in there...33 pages, 25 people/page... Ok, time to get crackin'!

    Nov 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favourite Fake Word

    Jounced Kind of a mix of jump and bounce. I don't know why, but I like that word.

    Nov 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Back to YWS RP

    If we makes this as a list, with a reference thread, it should be easy to follow. How would mounts, pets, ect. be determined if the character was from a ...

    Nov 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Have I signed your guestbook yet?

    Ok, in the process of signing....how the heck did I forget all of you? Oh well. That's why I started this thread. So you could all jokingly remind me...lol. This ...

    Nov 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Have I signed your guestbook yet?

    Lol...Signed Surreal's, and Galatea's....man, I should make a list.... Thanks, J. Huax...I'll need a lot of luck.

    Nov 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Have I signed your guestbook yet?

    If not, tell me here. I've decided (out of sheer boredom or kindness, I can't tell) to sign everyone's...or at least everyone's who is active. (I was informed there was ...

    Nov 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Back to YWS RP

    Arvy, I must have come across wrong. Yes, these rules as descirbed are simple and logical. I'm just saying that I have seen confusing rules before(mostly on other sites). This ...

    Nov 5, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Are ghosts real?

    Ok, time for a little bit of my confusing logic. We have the word "Ghost" and a definition of it. All of us know about "ghosts" and what they do. ...

    Nov 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Back to YWS RP

    I think we shouldn't make things too complicated. This doesn't seem too bad, but i've seen some confusing rules. But, definately, no god-characters. What fun is that? Sounds good. What're ...

    Nov 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Back to YWS RP

    I'm not outstandingly great at working out the fine tuning when it comes to rules and so forth, but it looks alright to me. Who's in? Myself Arvy, obviously, Grif? ...

    Nov 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pet Peeves

    1) Inconsiderate behavior 2) use of profanity every other word 3) Teachers who insist you know stuff, don't teach the subject, and repeat the phrase "Think About It" For now, ...

    Oct 26, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Love Is...

    Love is like the word Color. Which one? And from that, which shade? sort of like an onion, I guess.

    Oct 26, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: How'd You Find YWS?

    This was the first writing site I joined. I found it on Google, I believe. Then I joined another couple sites, and found friends I'd made on this one. i ...

    Oct 1, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: What Do You Like About YWS?

    Yeah, I feel the same as Niteowl. This site is so small you have an easy time making friends, and the people with "authority" (admins, ect) are very active and ...

    Sep 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Your "name"!

    i really don't want to go to that site (Not asking how u got it) so, there's two other ways: Loiusa River Deacon Road or Christine River Christine Road I ...

    Sep 15, 2005


Everything has a consequence and every consequence leads to death.
— kattee