User avatar

Elocina

  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Wow. Lots of familiars here. You'll see me popping in and out. Until summer's over and i have less work, my visits will be limited. But, hi All. -C

    Jul 25, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Goodbye All and Thank You

    There's hope to see some of you in the after-life. Here's the link to a safe-haven, The Society Revisited. It won't be home, but perhaps, after a time, we will ...

    May 17, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The New YWS

    I'm joining, though I regret leaving this one. My name shall now be Elocina. See you all in the fantasy, sci-fi, and rp sections.

    May 16, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^Can kick over her head.

    Nov 28, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Woodchucks and wood

    MisterWaffles, you have too much time and too great a love for math. Can you tutor me in trig? Kiddin. ...but if you know it..... -C Someone should create a ...

    Nov 26, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Woodchucks and wood

    How much blood could a woodchuck chuck if C shot it through the chest? The answer? All the blood that little body has. Sadly, I'm not a good aim. But ...

    Nov 25, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Woodchucks and wood

    And for further explaination of a wood chuck (I'll call him a rock chuck 'cuz that's what the usual name is where I live), Backgroundbob gave a good picture. The ...

    Nov 23, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Woodchucks and wood

    If your talking about the wood chucks that live in tunnels(usually in rocky areas), then "A twig, possibly a branch". They may be able to sit upright, but I doubt ...

    Nov 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Lick the Member above ya!

    Double-chocolate cake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bon apetite.

    Nov 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Lick the Member above ya!

    Hmm. You taste like smoked trout. Yummy on crackers!!!

    Nov 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: :P

    That turned out longer lengthwise than i'd intended. Oh well. Bleah.

    Nov 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: :P

    Bleah.Bleah.Bleah.Bleah.Bleah.Bleah.Bleah.Bleah.Bleah.Bleah.Bleah.Bleah.Bleah.Bleah.Bleah.Bleah.Bleah.Bleah.Bleah.Bleah.Bleah.Bleah.LALALALALA.Bleah.Bleah.Bleah.YourbreathstinksBleah.Bleah.Bleah.Bleah

    Nov 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Lick A Member!

    I would lick whatever finger Teo uses to click the mouse button with. All in joking retribution for posting before me so many times....

    Nov 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Have I signed your guestbook yet?

    Update. Now on page 5.

    Nov 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Have I signed your guestbook yet?

    I'm going into the Memberlist now...currently, I'm on the 2nd page... I'll get everyone eventually. -C

    Nov 8, 2005


Bananas
— looseleaf