-
Re: Star Wars RP!!!!
"So you can get 'Him'. Care to elaborate? I know several people you can lure with me as bait," Evgrisa said.
Nov 4, 2005 -
Re: Star Wars RP!!!!
"Battle medetation? I was just ignoring the withdrawl symptoms. The ground rules seem fine." His hold on her mind had awakened her even more. "Tell me what you want, and ...
Nov 4, 2005 -
Re: Star Wars RP!!!!
"Oh, it's you. 'Bout time you picked me up." She muttered, distancing herself from her body.
Nov 4, 2005 -
Re: Star Wars RP!!!!
Evgrisa woke suddenly, shivering and weak. Head pounding, she moved slowly to her side, only to face aching muscles and a stomach that refused to stand still. It was Gringis. ...
Nov 4, 2005 -
Re: Star Wars RP!!!!
The senator was a nervous wreck, panicing about someone else boarding. Evgrisa tolerated his maniac tendencies until he grabbed her wounded shoulder. She knocked him unconscious by holding a vein ...
Nov 3, 2005 -
Re: Star Wars RP!!!!
((If I may say so, yikes, is he mad!!!)) Ducking to avoid decapitation, Evgrisa activated her lightsaber and rolled away, out of the corner. Sario paused to say, "Scavenger." His ...
Nov 3, 2005 -
Re: Star Wars RP!!!!
(OK...bye, Grif...we'll miss ya.)
Nov 2, 2005 -
Re: Star Wars RP!!!!
Pothis Koon was welcomed aboard by the captain. The twi'lek double-checked that her slaves were standing at attention around the perimeter when Pothis came to inspect. He appeared to be ...
Nov 2, 2005 -
Re: Star Wars RP!!!!
Eclispe's ship exploded as Darth Vengence approached. Vengence swore and stopped his ship, cloaking it. A message came, "Milord, I have terrible news. Eclipse has slain your sister." His blood ...
Nov 2, 2005 -
Re: Star Wars RP!!!!
Moaning, she sat up. Her mouth tasted stale and her eyes were sore as she stretched. "We there yet?" Gringis crouched next to her and offered a cup with some ...
Nov 2, 2005 -
Re: Star Wars RP!!!!
Evgrisa frowned, "Timers didn't work. More tinkering...he blew our engine." The ship slugged down and she looked distractedly in the back. "Don't despair; it happens all the time. Rotate the ...
Nov 1, 2005 -
Re: Star Wars RP!!!!
"Eve, we're being followed." "Too bad. Can't this go any faster?" Evgrisa said, irritated. "Yes, but how bad do we want this ship torn up?" "As much as necessary. You ...
Oct 31, 2005 -
Re: Star Wars RP!!!!
She turned, giving a half-smile to Alan, "I have been outcasted from ten planets of the Outer Rim and four in the Republic. Five rich men want me dead, and ...
Oct 30, 2005 -
Re: Star Wars RP!!!!
Evgrisa eyed him. "I suggest you talk with one of those two Jedis I mentioned before. They'll have something to report to the Council as well...I'm on the run, so ...
Oct 30, 2005 -
Re: Star Wars RP!!!!
Things happened too fast...the heavy debris jostled amid itself...she dodged several floating items...but the spaces between them closed. Switching on the autopilot, she braced for impact, hoping the
Oct 30, 2005
