User avatar

Elocina

  • Lounge, The Re: Have I signed your guestbook yet?

    Lol...Signed Surreal's, and Galatea's....man, I should make a list.... Thanks, J. Huax...I'll need a lot of luck.

    Nov 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Have I signed your guestbook yet?

    If not, tell me here. I've decided (out of sheer boredom or kindness, I can't tell) to sign everyone's...or at least everyone's who is active. (I was informed there was ...

    Nov 5, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Fire's Eclipse

    Yes, I did. Here's more, about 3 pages long. I thought that I wouldn't want to post more than that at a time. Thanks to everyone who has waited this ...

    Nov 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Back to YWS RP

    Arvy, I must have come across wrong. Yes, these rules as descirbed are simple and logical. I'm just saying that I have seen confusing rules before(mostly on other sites). This ...

    Nov 5, 2005
  • Archive Re: Star Wars RP!!!!

    “You'll have to face your demons sometime" said Gringis's voice while she was staring down a hall. So familiar, so loved, so loathed... Then, she snapped. None of this. All ...

    Nov 5, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Fire's Eclipse

    Thank you, and, no, I'm not a large profanity fan, either. That's why the "bad" guy is using it, and not my main character. we've all met those obnoxious people ...

    Nov 5, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: A Dragon's Revenge (short story)

    Yes, very cute and fun to read...and short! Sometimes the shorter, the better. Highly comical, and i agree with what the others are saying... the reviews are fun to read ...

    Nov 5, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Cry - a poem on child sexual abuse

    The first three stanzas held the most feeling to me, and those are the ones I would remember. I liked the way you ended the first three the same, then ...

    Nov 5, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Jesus Was Gother Than You.

    Wow... I've felt like that sometimes..... I liked that part about "my" brother being autistic. I've grown up around one, and I know how they act. That one word describes ...

    Nov 5, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Are ghosts real?

    Ok, time for a little bit of my confusing logic. We have the word "Ghost" and a definition of it. All of us know about "ghosts" and what they do. ...

    Nov 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Back to YWS RP

    I think we shouldn't make things too complicated. This doesn't seem too bad, but i've seen some confusing rules. But, definately, no god-characters. What fun is that? Sounds good. What're ...

    Nov 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Back to YWS RP

    I'm not outstandingly great at working out the fine tuning when it comes to rules and so forth, but it looks alright to me. Who's in? Myself Arvy, obviously, Grif? ...

    Nov 4, 2005
  • Archive Re: Star Wars RP!!!!

    At least she had the satisfaction of spewing some on his boots, she thought grimly. "Thanks. My stomach's starting to settle now." her voice contained a hint of sarcasm, but ...

    Nov 4, 2005
  • Archive Re: Star Wars RP!!!!

    Her face darkened. "I may be his sister. But he is not my brother." The air became instantly lighter, with less oxygen; she noticed it, but she had been expecting ...

    Nov 4, 2005
  • Archive Re: Star Wars RP!!!!

    "Vengence, then. I could never decide why I meant so much to him. Do you care at all for his reasoning?" She said, resisting to smirk back at him.

    Nov 4, 2005


I want to shake off the dust of this one-horse town. I want to explore the world. I want to watch TV in a different time zone. I want to visit strange, exotic malls...I want to live, Marge! Won't you let me live?
— Homer Simpson