-
Re: Star Wars RP!!!!
Eyeing the lightsaber, she laughed, "I beat him without a lightsaber while he had two. It's one of my more blurred memories, but I remember having just survived through two ...
Nov 11, 2005 -
Re: Star Wars RP!!!!
Evgrisa frowned, slightly annoyed, "Perhaps by blood. I have never run any tests, nor seen results. If we are siblings as you say, he is by blood only. I am ...
Nov 10, 2005 -
Re: Star Wars RP!!!!
She shrugged, "The first person I truly remember. He was the closest thing I ever knew to a father. While I was a slave, I worked in the beast stables. ...
Nov 10, 2005 -
Re: Star Wars RP!!!!
Evgrisa took a moment to look around her cell, "Probably the nicest I've been in. Very clean." Then she adressed his question, "Both, actually. I couldn't remember my sur name ...
Nov 10, 2005 -
Re: Star Wars RP!!!!
((Oh, and Greeting to Madhatter!! I'm looking forward to some new Sith blood! Going to post your introductory scene pretty soon? ))
Nov 9, 2005 -
Re: Star Wars RP!!!!
(To entertain Elfy, I've decided to speed things up a smidge. Yes, Elfcat, if you look in your guestbook, you'll see I have dubbed you "Elfy") Evgrisa looked steadily into ...
Nov 9, 2005 -
Re: Lick A Member!
I would lick whatever finger Teo uses to click the mouse button with. All in joking retribution for posting before me so many times....
Nov 8, 2005 -
Re: Star Wars RP!!!!
Evgrisa blinked, "One turn deserves another." She touched his hand and let a memory of her own pass between them... She got back onto her feet, ruffled up by her ...
Nov 8, 2005 -
Re: Have I signed your guestbook yet?
Update. Now on page 5.
Nov 8, 2005 -
Re: Have I signed your guestbook yet?
I'm going into the Memberlist now...currently, I'm on the 2nd page... I'll get everyone eventually. -C
Nov 8, 2005 -
Re: Have I signed your guestbook yet?
Done. Now I'm going to go into the memberlist... *runs back* It's scary in there...33 pages, 25 people/page... Ok, time to get crackin'!
Nov 7, 2005 -
Re: Favourite Fake Word
Jounced Kind of a mix of jump and bounce. I don't know why, but I like that word.
Nov 7, 2005 -
Re: Back to YWS RP
If we makes this as a list, with a reference thread, it should be easy to follow. How would mounts, pets, ect. be determined if the character was from a ...
Nov 7, 2005 -
Re: Star Wars RP!!!!
Evgrisa slowly turned. "I dared for the sake of making a point. In this pain, we are similar," She said. Her entire frame was shaking, but not from fear. She ...
Nov 7, 2005 -
Re: Have I signed your guestbook yet?
Ok, in the process of signing....how the heck did I forget all of you? Oh well. That's why I started this thread. So you could all jokingly remind me...lol. This ...
Nov 7, 2005
