-
Re: Star Wars RP!!!!
Evgrisa was left almost completely alone, except for a single guard in the corner next to the door leading outside. Shaking her head, she sat on the bed. He was ...
Nov 23, 2005 -
Re: Star Wars RP!!!!
Suddenly, a memory was brought up at his words. 'This is my game. We play by my rules.' Darth Vengence had said it to her. Then she'd poisoned him with ...
Nov 22, 2005 -
Re: Star Wars RP!!!!
"He's coming because I'm here. I've poisoned him, taunted him, threatened him, lead him on numerous wild goosechases throughout the galaxy, and now I take refuge in his enemy's asylum. ...
Nov 18, 2005 -
Re: Um.. Hello
Hello. I am "C". Currently, I'm on a quest to sign everyone's guestbooks. (On page 12 of the memberlist). I'll skip ahead to yours now. -C We need as many ...
Nov 18, 2005 -
Re: Star Wars RP!!!!
Vengence's scientists startled at the outraged entrance of their lord. The lead scientist, Darth Nekre, gave a short bow to Vengence. "How are our experiments?" Vengence said. Nekre removed a ...
Nov 17, 2005 -
Re: Star Wars RP!!!!
((YEAH!!!!! You know how happy I am to see you two again?!! Extremely. Well, well...I've got something more to read. I pratically did a victory dance to see Grif again, ...
Nov 17, 2005 -
Re: Star Wars RP!!!!
She frowned but nodded. "I was traveling with Gringis to meet with him. It was a desolate planet, and we met in the underground hall where smugglers do their business. ...
Nov 16, 2005 -
Re: Star Wars RP!!!!
Seeing his face, she laughed. "I am no more afraid of it than I am of anything else. Over the years, I suspect I've lived through a couple drops. Yes, ...
Nov 16, 2005 -
Re: Lick the Member above ya!
Double-chocolate cake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bon apetite.
Nov 14, 2005 -
Re: Lick the Member above ya!
Hmm. You taste like smoked trout. Yummy on crackers!!!
Nov 14, 2005 -
Re: Star Wars RP!!!!
"I'll assume that's not the question you want as part of the deal," she laughed while she clasped it back on her neck. "When I escaped from slavery, i defeated ...
Nov 14, 2005 -
Re: :P
That turned out longer lengthwise than i'd intended. Oh well. Bleah.
Nov 14, 2005 -
Re: :P
Bleah.Bleah.Bleah.Bleah.Bleah.Bleah.Bleah.Bleah.Bleah.Bleah.Bleah.Bleah.Bleah.Bleah.Bleah.Bleah.Bleah.Bleah.Bleah.Bleah.Bleah.Bleah.LALALALALA.Bleah.Bleah.Bleah.YourbreathstinksBleah.Bleah.Bleah.Bleah
Nov 14, 2005 -
Re: Star Wars RP!!!!
She shrugged, "I said I wouldn't. But thanks for the information." Thinking about something, she lifted the chain from around her neck. On it was the small capsule she'd talked ...
Nov 14, 2005 -
Re: Star Wars RP!!!!
The servants huddled together, seeing the message transmitted by one of Vengence's spies who had been aboard Sario's ship. "You tell our Elite Lord." one whispered to a portly conspirer. ...
Nov 12, 2005
