User avatar

Elocina

  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Sun Prophet Chapter 1, 2, 3 and 4

    Wow. I need some tips from you on writing action. Just watch your grammer/spelling. You used 'too' when it should have been 'to'. “Take me too him,” and on command ...

    Dec 5, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: well...

    I like horses, too. Have 5 of 'em about 100 feet from where I am.

    Dec 5, 2004
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Sun Prophet

    I didn't know that 'civilized' could be spelled 'civilised'. I guess it's like saying 'trainers' instead of 'sneakers'. No hostility against me, please. I just like to compare countries. :D ...

    Dec 4, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hail friends!

    Hey, neat name. I take it you've been at YWS a while?

    Dec 4, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Go-o-o-od morning! Who likes 2 write?

    My writing is with novels whose chapters are very difficult. :evil: I have a tough time writing the action scenes.

    Dec 4, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Go-o-o-od morning! Who likes 2 write?

    Shall we get introduced? I'm Elocin, and I like to write practically anything, though I'm deep into fantasy now. Step forth and don't be afraid to tell me something. 8) ...

    Dec 4, 2004


she slept with wolves without fear, for the wolves knew there was a lion among them.
— r.m. drake