User avatar

Elocina

  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Sun Prophet Chapter 1, 2, 3 and 4

    You getting all that? Between AOA and me, you're getting quite the earful on stuff to change. At least we aren't tearing it to shreds... I'm going to go off ...

    Dec 5, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hail friends!

    Kewl. I'm gonna have to check :shock: that site out. Thanks 4 answering.

    Dec 5, 2004
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Sun Prophet Chapter 1, 2, 3 and 4

    :lol: Even if I did get on your nerves, you don't know where I live! :twisted: .... :? .... ......... right?

    Dec 5, 2004
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Sun Prophet Chapter 1, 2, 3 and 4

    OK, time for a bit of my inexperienced critiquing. Chapter 3: The first two paragraphs can stand for a brush-up. Captain Corda wasn’t happy. Which wasn’t a good thing, because ...

    Dec 5, 2004
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Sun Prophet Chapter 1, 2, 3 and 4

    Sheesh. Nice guys. Remind me never, ever, ever to get on your bad side. My curiousity is like an itch. If you scratch it, it only itches more. Ravin is ...

    Dec 5, 2004
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Shortish story

    I don't care what the others say. I like Ama'Ali. She's got a quirky, outgoing attitude that sets her apart from every other character I've ever read about. No matter ...

    Dec 5, 2004
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Sun Prophet

    I think its smart to get everything done first, then go back and edit things. (Not intending to get off-topic, Go Avalon! We practically do speak America. When my relatives ...

    Dec 5, 2004
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Sun Prophet Chapter 1, 2, 3 and 4

    Don't worry. I was only teasing you. :wink: I know how long it takes to write stuff. I just made up a test for World History class. Lets see...about 10 ...

    Dec 5, 2004
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Goranol's chosen

    It's interesting, though a bit of background could do a world of wonders. I'll assume that is covered previously. Just so you know what I mean by 'background', I mean ...

    Dec 5, 2004
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Sun Prophet Chapter 1, 2, 3 and 4

    Now I have 2 questions for you: 1) Do you have a name/nickname for the book? and 2) Where's Chapter 3? :lol: *muttering annoyedly* ...bugging me not to know what ...

    Dec 5, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie in need...

    Yes, we are. Know how many strange looks I get from my fiends.. oops, I mean ''friends''. :twisted: I hate tests, too. Especially from my World History teacher. One never ...

    Dec 5, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hail friends!

    :? Anyone care to explain what YFW stands for? On another note, what do you write, Arvy? :twisted: *ahem* pardon the evil face. I write fantasy.

    Dec 5, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: 'Lo

    Hi Michelle; or would you rather be called 'supermal'? :D 'C' is my middle initial, and Elocin is my name spelled backwards. Harry Potter, Luke Skywalker, Anikin, Gandalf...can't decide on ...

    Dec 5, 2004
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter 1 of Regicide

    Actually, this my alternate begining. My orginal has little activity and a person who likes long, lengthy, frivolous speeches. Here goes: “The sentence for murder is death!” In the shadows ...

    Dec 5, 2004
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The America Project

    Sweet 8) . Other than the Spelling mistakes Firestarter pointed out, I see nothing wrong. That was one neat twist at the end.

    Dec 5, 2004


You are beautiful because you let yourself feel, and that is a brave thing indeed.
— Shinji Moon