User avatar

Elocina

  • Lounge, The Re: 1 spot left 'til All in Stride usergroup can be formed

    We need one more person to sign up for All in Stride before it can be sent for approval. :!: For people who like horses and rping. If you're interested, ...

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: A YWS member bonding activity

    I'm sorry you can't find humor in this. I just like to compare how things are said, spelled,and whatever else in cultures other than my own. Then again, I live ...

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: roleplay

    Sure. Now that you mention it, I saw my friend doing something like that, so that was probably it. Didn't occur to me what it was. Sounds like fun. If ...

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The America Project

    Hmm. I can't think now. It's only 9 p.m., but it feels like 11. I agree with Tessitore. In the begining your characters are kinda transparent. All that can be ...

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: roleplay

    OK, I tried hinted at it before, so I'm gonna ask outright: What is role playing? If I don't get an answer I'm gonna pm Nate, Zzap, Firestarter, or someone.

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles on ...

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter 1 of Regicide

    After reading the whole thing, I must wonder why someone who might've been the first to see the prisoner at the scene of the crime would help him. The answer ...

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter 1 of Regicide

    You sure did. Two of those were typos, and now I know they're there. you pointed out a couple interesting ways to rephrase stuff. (This is exactly why I joined) ...

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles on ...

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Horse Lovers Unite!

    I'll sign up. So, count me as Member Three. I like that number.

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles on ...

    Dec 5, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: roleplay

    OK, time for my ignorance to show. I haven't RDed. Sounds like fun, though, and I'd be willing to have a go. :cry: *sigh. Straight-A student who has one major ...

    Dec 5, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: A YWS member bonding activity

    :lol: I see the humor. It would be intriguing, besides.

    Dec 5, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi.

    Hey, you'll like it here. I've not been around much, but I like it already. All the people I've talked to are cool. We've had some interesting notes about culture. ...

    Dec 5, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Go-o-o-od morning! Who likes 2 write?

    Hi, Penny. Sadly, I am stuck in the middle of two chapters with writers block. Action scenes are the best, but I have to be in the mood for them. ...

    Dec 5, 2004


something quotable
— yuuki