User avatar

Elocina

  • Lounge, The Re: roleplay

    El, don't worry, I haven't RPed either, but I'll love to have a go. Seeing how we can join more than 1 usergroup, I'm in. :P :P

    Dec 8, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: well...

    :LOL:: Gee, Zzap, i don't know if I like all those evil faces you're posting :wink: . You might scare those of us who're new to this. :roll:

    Dec 8, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Good Fantasy Books

    YESSS! Thanks. I'm going to the nearest Barnes and Nobles asap. I read 'Demon in my View', also vampire, but i didn't know there was a sequel to Hawksong!!! :P ...

    Dec 7, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Good Fantasy Books

    I've read lots of good fantasy, but most of them escaped me. Here: Dragon Lance series, Hawksong (fiction, actually, but the author has written many good books, but I can't ...

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hail friends!

    Why do I doubt that? Hmmm, let me count the reasons. ...fifty-five....six hundred...eight thousand...three million...hmmm. What comes after Quadzillion, or whatever it is?

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Go-o-o-od morning! Who likes 2 write?

    Kewl. As you may frequently read in my other posts (if you see them) I write fantasy. Feel free to post your own 'hello' in this forum. As for 'needing ...

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hail friends!

    *Darth Vader's breathing sounds* You know nothing of the Dark Side. I'm evil sometimes.

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Goranol's chosen

    I mean, if Eclo was a real person. I think of characters that way. The interesting ones who are kind and cheerful. Looking back on the message, I see reason ...

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The America Project

    In that 4th paragraph, where everyone's talking and moving n stuff, I got a bit lost at a glance as to who's saying what. :( Can you break that up ...

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Goranol's chosen

    Sure, I get it. Eclo is a Chinese werewhisp. :lol: Kiddin. :) I know what you mean. So my instincts were right about Eclo. He's exactly the character I'd like ...

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Sun Prophet Chapter 1, 2, 3 and 4

    I was wondering if 'grey' meant 'gray' to us weird folks. It does. I'll add that to my list. 1) civilised, civilized 2) grey, gray I use gray quite a ...

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter 1 of Regicide

    I made the changes you suggested. They sounded good to me. Anyone else have something to add? :?:

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie in need...

    Hmmm. Zzap, in my family teasing is one of the most supreme forms of friendliness. i'd say its the same here. Yep, we love ya already Bubblewrapped. Be sure to ...

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Go-o-o-od morning! Who likes 2 write?

    Right now the reason for writers block must be a combination of exhaustion and those blasted CSI shows I love so much. Pretty much, distraction.

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Salut!

    Hi penny. i don't remember if I've said hi yet, but does it really matter?

    Dec 6, 2004


If you wanna get in the quote generator, don't try to. Just be you and you'll say something quote worthy eventually.
— MrytleJinn