User avatar

Elocina

  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Sun Prophet Chapter 1, 2, 3 and 4

    LOL: Well, you're mastery of the English language far exceeds mine! Gosh, I haven't taken grammer for...err...four years, I believe. Two kinds of Grammer, A&B. Didn't know that. It makes ...

    Dec 11, 2004
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter 1 of Regicide

    Here's the definition from Britannica Ready Reference Dictionary: regicide n [L reg-, rex king + E -cide--more at royal] (ca. 1548)1: one who kills a king 2: the killing of ...

    Dec 11, 2004
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Sun Prophet

    Fire, I don't think that AOA was joking. I agree with her. The biggest problem would be finding the right one. A lot of good books had been turned down ...

    Dec 10, 2004
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Goranol's chosen

    A Pristitch. Pronounced Pri-Stitch. Basically, it is a demented alligator/crocodile who has very good running legs and an incurable hunger. My main character has to face them in coming chapters. ...

    Dec 10, 2004
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The America Project

    You don't neccessarily need a new paragraph for each person. I've seen where two people are talking back and forth in the same paragraph. It was only a few comment-reply, ...

    Dec 10, 2004
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Sun Prophet Chapter 1, 2, 3 and 4

    Winter, I'd like you to check out my post when you've got the time. Its 'Chapter 1 of the Regicide'. One of the things we have to bear in mind ...

    Dec 10, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: G'day

    Heya! The time I've spent here, I've loved it. Nice to meet you.

    Dec 10, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potato to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving bird's poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles on ...

    Dec 8, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi.

    I love studying languages, but the only language offered is Spanish, and the schedueling didn't work this year. (I still very :evil: :evil: :evil: about that...) 2 credits of foreign ...

    Dec 8, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hail friends!

    Is that better? :D I could actually see all the avatars of 1 page in less than half an hour! AMAZING.

    Dec 8, 2004
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Goranol's chosen

    Yeah, humans can be very stubborn. (I must be among the most stubborn of them all.) Seeing how werewisps are your creation, it would explain why I haven't heard of ...

    Dec 8, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: A YWS member bonding activity

    When I listen to our national news, its a bit of a joke to make fun of the way the newsanchors said things, because some of them were from 'The ...

    Dec 8, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: roleplay

    (O-K, calm down Arvy.) As to how many, let me count. Myself, Arvandor, El, Nate, Galatea, Crysi, Perra That makes 7. Who'd I forget? :? :?:

    Dec 8, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hail friends!

    I like my little puppy, but I'll change mine, especially now that I'm at school, which has much faster internet than at home. Just a sec.

    Dec 8, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: A YWS member bonding activity

    (DANG! A lot of people have commented. I had to read fast.) Am I the only one who's from the North-western corner of the US? I'm from the little-known state ...

    Dec 8, 2004


When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and leave the world wondering how you did it.
— Grace Helbig