User avatar

Elocina

  • Archive Re: Star Wars RP!!!!

    Gingerly accepting it, she ran her fingers over the black hit, feeling as much as seeing the inlaid gold designs. She blinked, for once at a loss for words, "Why?"

    Nov 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^Can kick over her head.

    Nov 28, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: I can't believe I did this...! (pic included)

    Oh...Come to think of it, I seem to recall hearing chickens refered to as "chooks". We call baby chickens "chicks". 'course, "chick" is also slang for a cute girl. So...after ...

    Nov 27, 2005
  • Archive Re: Star Wars RP!!!!

    She caught it. "Who's it this time?" She asked grumpily into the comlink. For Damien, she "translated" what she'd said... what Vengence would interpret would be vastly different from the ...

    Nov 27, 2005
  • Archive Re: Star Wars RP!!!!

    Evgrisa laughed. Or tried to. It was cut short by blazing pain and a quick coughing fit. She forced herself to relax, stopping the chest wrenching spasms. "He's going to ...

    Nov 27, 2005
  • Archive Re: Star Wars RP!!!!

    Darth Venegence's ships came into orbit around Korriban. He smiled at his fleet. Two of the ships were carriers. From them, small fighting craft would swarm out like bees from ...

    Nov 26, 2005
  • Archive Re: Star Wars RP!!!!

    Suddenly realizing he was there, she opened her eyes. "No, no. Not trying to escape. Just losing a battle to an old mistake." Her voice sounded better, she thought. Evgrisa ...

    Nov 26, 2005
  • Archive Re: Star Wars RP!!!!

    Evgrisa rested for a time, letting the kolto spread through her. Only after her breathing had steadied slightly and the room had held still did she reach out to the ...

    Nov 26, 2005
  • Archive Re: Star Wars RP!!!!

    ...Ten...fifteen... She startled back into the world of the living. To a lot of pain... Coughs raked over her body, and she tasted blood. Her entire body was on fire; ...

    Nov 26, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: I can't believe I did this...! (pic included)

    I live on a ranch, too. I recognized everything you listed, but what's a chook? I went to school with a kid with autism. Our class learned to deal with ...

    Nov 26, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Woodchucks and wood

    MisterWaffles, you have too much time and too great a love for math. Can you tutor me in trig? Kiddin. ...but if you know it..... -C Someone should create a ...

    Nov 26, 2005
  • Archive Re: Star Wars RP!!!!

    A lightsaber slashed and hit, scraping across her thigh. Her blood rushed with adrenaline. She couldn't stay in here. She bolted, glad that the cut wasn't deep enough to severely ...

    Nov 26, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Woodchucks and wood

    How much blood could a woodchuck chuck if C shot it through the chest? The answer? All the blood that little body has. Sadly, I'm not a good aim. But ...

    Nov 25, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Woodchucks and wood

    And for further explaination of a wood chuck (I'll call him a rock chuck 'cuz that's what the usual name is where I live), Backgroundbob gave a good picture. The ...

    Nov 23, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Woodchucks and wood

    If your talking about the wood chucks that live in tunnels(usually in rocky areas), then "A twig, possibly a branch". They may be able to sit upright, but I doubt ...

    Nov 23, 2005


We think in generalities, but we live in details.
— Alfred North Whitehead