User avatar

Elocina

  • Lounge, The Re: Where do you live?

    NATE was born in IDAHO! Yahoo! Finally, someone who has a vague idea that that state exists! (In case you haven't guessed, thats where I live). I live in the ...

    Dec 11, 2004
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter 1 of Regicide

    I don't think I've got any mercenaries in this story. It's good vs evil. I'll work on Ch2 tonight, maybe.

    Dec 11, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: G'day

    I don't know how good any of my poems are, but I love riddles. Here's one that I heard. If you want to venture a guess, either pm me or ...

    Dec 11, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles on ...

    Dec 11, 2004
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Goranol's chosen

    Considering that these things are larger than any human and that Owen has to face them in a weakened state with a pocket knife, I'd say that he doesn't need ...

    Dec 11, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: G'day

    You'd see me an Arvy in Fantasy, as well as some other friendly folk such as Perra. I don't frequent the other forums u mentioned, though.

    Dec 11, 2004
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter 1 of Regicide

    I have to wonder. Only, Owen is just looking to save his skin.

    Dec 11, 2004
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter 1 of Regicide

    LOL. Elyas? Naw, he just knows what's right. Though he is a bit of a rogue.

    Dec 11, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Salut!

    Boy, do I know how that goes!

    Dec 11, 2004
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter 1 of Regicide

    I'm torn between two possible plots for ch 2...no, not anymore. I'll write this here so I don't forget. Owen is about to be killed, and then some guy appears ...

    Dec 11, 2004
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter 1 of Regicide

    Thanks. I had to scratch my head a bit on how to include some things without 'telling' it. I'm still playing with a couple ideas for chapter 2.

    Dec 11, 2004
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter 1 of Regicide

    I doubt I'm related to any royalty, but my anscestors were the Vikings. And Nazis. And there's been new addition of 'Soviets' to the family.

    Dec 11, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: G'day

    What forum are you going to be posting in, Uniaeca?

    Dec 11, 2004
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter 1 of Regicide

    Yeah, I've got the game. I love it. Age of Empires II. I think we used to have the first, but I'm not sure. gosh, I haven't played it in ...

    Dec 11, 2004
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter 1 of Regicide

    YESS! THAT'S why I looked that word up! I saw it on that game!!! It's been bugging me for a while. :D :D :D THANK YOU PERRA!!! :P :P :P ...

    Dec 11, 2004


Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness.
— Bishop Desmond Tutu