User avatar

Elocina

  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potato to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles on ...

    Dec 13, 2004
  • Writing Tips Re: I need names!!

    I've already invented a critter or two. Here are the two that come to mind: Wantic Basically, they're miniature dragons with a bizzaro mentality. They measure up to 30'' long, ...

    Dec 13, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Where do you live?

    *refering to Nate's post* I was hoping for a snow-day this year, but like three years straight in the past, nope. Our super-intendant was stationed in Alaska for a while, ...

    Dec 13, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: A YWS member bonding activity

    very true, Americans are a lot of b******* :P. Hey!! I resent that! Actually, to quote my dad, Hey, I represent that remark. Err, I think it is just in ...

    Dec 13, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: G'day

    btw, if it's really bugging you, you can ask one of us who've heard it. Not sure, but it should be the same answer. It's the only one that makes ...

    Dec 13, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: G'day

    That's whats so great about it. It IS really easy...you'll hit yourself over the head when you hear the one-word, two-syllable answer.

    Dec 13, 2004
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter 1 of Regicide

    If they curse around me, I usually look at 'em wierd or glare. That works wonders.

    Dec 13, 2004
  • Writing Activities Re: Circle Story

    I couldn't believe my eyes. All my beliefs had been shattered overnight. I no longer know what to think. What I had seen had destroyed my hopes and my future, ...

    Dec 12, 2004
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter 1 of Regicide

    I never cuss either. That's one of my reasons for not wanting to write it... I refuse to let anyone curse around me. :D

    Dec 12, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: A YWS member bonding activity

    Come to think of it, there are some people around here with a variation of the 'Texas Twang'. I'm one of the few who say 'wash' the way its spelled. ...

    Dec 12, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potato to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles on ...

    Dec 12, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Where do you live?

    I dunno. Presidents can really make me consider saying I'm not from America. Sometimes they do stuff so stupid that I feel like slapping them upside the head. I'm not ...

    Dec 12, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: G'day

    I'll let it go unanswered for another day or two. Thanks for not spoiling the fun everyone.

    Dec 12, 2004
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter 1 of Regicide

    Actually, my problem comes with insults. I don't want to cuss, but that seems to be the only way to make it sting. :?

    Dec 12, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potato to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles on ...

    Dec 11, 2004


I just want to be the side character in a book that basically steals the whole series.
— avianwings47