User avatar

Elocina

  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    Alright, Nate you sure you want my worst?....Ok, I'll take your silence for a yes. There's a reason I'm here, and it's not because I'm the head dog of the ...

    Dec 18, 2004
  • Randomosity Re: Howdy

    *Laughs* Sounds like we're all having fun now. How's Crysi taking this? :D I can imagine her facial expressions: :shock: :? :shock:

    Dec 18, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Dumb Criminals

    Here's a robbery story I heard, I think it was true... It was the middle of summer and some guy decided to rob a bank in an unusual fashion. He ...

    Dec 17, 2004
  • Randomosity Re: Howdy

    *laughs through all the posts* Oh, but you and Z would make such a cute couple. :twisted:

    Dec 17, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Purple monkey tangerines.

    Hi Morran. Sorry I didn't check this earlier... Dang, can't think of much to write..... Ah, yes, the question most people say 'no' to.... Are you ready for Christmas? (I ...

    Dec 17, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Some about C Elocin

    I'm basically a country-girl. You know those "You know you're a Redneck if...." jokes? Well, most of them apply to me. I use the same knife to de-man the bulls ...

    Dec 17, 2004
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Sun Prophet Chapter 5-9

    Hey, finally got time to read. Ok, here's what I found that AOA hasn't pointed out: Putting distance between her ex-captors was the only thing on her kind Did you ...

    Dec 17, 2004
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter 2 & 3 (yay! got 3 done!) of Regicide

    I edited the mistakes pointed out to me, and added some things in. I hope that is what you had generally in mind. Thanks.

    Dec 17, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Cola Wars: Coke vs. Pepsi

    HEY!!! i stand with the few who like Pepsi. My entire FAMILY prefers Pepsi...i like Sprite, too, but i'm less picky with the other flavors. Pepsi's my favorite. Don't care ...

    Dec 15, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings and salutations

    Got a nickname you like to be called? People call me anything from C, to C El, to Elocin. There's another girl named El, so that doesn't refer to me. ...

    Dec 15, 2004
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter 2 & 3 (yay! got 3 done!) of Regicide

    I updated some things. Still more to come, Owen's fight with the creature.

    Dec 15, 2004
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter 2 & 3 (yay! got 3 done!) of Regicide

    Here's the entire chapter. (I know you're thinking FINALLY). Half of it is 2nd draft, so beware and have fun. The more corrections I get, the better. CHAPTER 2 Word ...

    Dec 14, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: A YWS member bonding activity

    We were watching a Rugby game in Irealand. This guy comes out, camera zooms in on his 'gorgeous' blond hair, striking face, the whole shebang. Then 'Pretty Boy' ends up ...

    Dec 14, 2004
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Seeker of the Blade

    Hmm. Since i'm the first reply, lets start traditionally, K? SPELLING: ....The clear waters revealed sleens and craeres , their.... Can't find in dictionary. OTHER: .....The plants withered, the water

    Dec 14, 2004
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter 1 of Regicide

    *blushes and feels guilty for having let it get so far off-topic* OK, here's something to get us back on track. Don't have much time. CHAPTER 2 Word spread quickly ...

    Dec 13, 2004


If it looks like a duck, and it quacks like a duck…you should not be so quick to jump to conclusions.
— Cecil Gershwin Palmer