User avatar

Elocina

  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings, I am me.

    So many welcomes? :twisted: It hasn't even started. Greetings from C. Merry X-mas.

    Dec 26, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Purple monkey tangerines.

    I'm on break, too. I LOOOVE breaks. 8) Still, I wish it would be better weather. Or, if it insists on being sindy and cloudy, at least snow. I've been ...

    Dec 20, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello Everyone

    Hi! I read Enders Game, but never got beyond that (not for lack of interest). If you post something, it will at least be read, if not commented on :D ...

    Dec 20, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: 500 Internal Server Error

    I've gotten it a dozen times or so, but only when I tried to open in a new window. I righted it by closing the window with the '500 Error' ...

    Dec 19, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potato to Joe because he was imagining naughty pranks i

    Dec 19, 2004
  • Writing Activities Re: Life by Haiku

    Here's my try of a boring day: Silly stinkin poems, I compose in English Class, That be all I do.

    Dec 19, 2004
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    Hmm. Looks like you missed your goal, Niteowl. I was laughing through your post. Sure beat my froggie.

    Dec 19, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Some about C Elocin

    Right now, my graduating class is something like 48. In the school that I went to grade school in, my grad class would be 10 kids. Nate, I thought that ...

    Dec 19, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: G'day

    Actually, about the most important line is this: What is more powerful than God The answer, sweet and simple, is: Nothing. Nothing is more powerful than God Nothing is more ...

    Dec 19, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Purple monkey tangerines.

    I love my family. i don't think I've bought ANYONE gifts yet...crud. Oh, well. We're going into town sometime. Did I mention, I love your avatar!!! :P He's all dark ...

    Dec 19, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Over 16: sexuality

    Ok, touchy subject, but I'll be open. I'm fine with homosexuals, so long as they don't start making out in front of me. Actually, I'm that way with anyone...I'm just ...

    Dec 19, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Something to Believe In

    Ok, I'm not much on going to church (twice a year is actually about average), but does that really matter? I'm a Christian. I believe in God and Jesus 'n' ...

    Dec 19, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Banned books

    Ok, where to START??? "Bridge to Terribithia"; read it at age 9, still one of my fav books. I'd read it again if I could find it in my messy ...

    Dec 19, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Goeie Dag

    Welcome. You said you lack adventure, so do I...but I find enough in writing. Hope you can make yourself at home.

    Dec 19, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya

    Yeah! Welcome. People call me C or C El in short. Nice of you to join.

    Dec 19, 2004


WHAT'S UP, POTATOES?
— Rudy (Aru Shah and the Nectar of Immortality)