User avatar

Elocina

  • Lounge, The Re: Congratulations Firestarter

    My congratulations as well, Fire. You earned it. You have a very good reputation up, even if I am only speaking for myself.

    Jan 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles so ...

    Jan 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Body Modification

    Whoa! Gal! :shock: :) Well, ok I admit it. SOme of my friends sugested that we pirce on the...well you know what :oops: :P But hearing how much the process ...

    Jan 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Over 16: sexuality

    *grits teeth, bites lip and shakes head* Woah, now. We've touched a bruise. Ok, preferably we wouldn't try to kill each other over such things. Tessitore and Incandescence, while I'm ...

    Jan 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Something to Believe In

    For all you strongly religious people, here's a question that's gone around a few times: Can God create a boulder so heavy that (H)he cannot lift it? (Yes; he is ...

    Jan 2, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Over 16: sexuality

    Sex before marriage? Who cares?! -Z Err...Z, I care. If someone else wants to have sex before they say 'I do', fine, but I'm not doing it. (Besides, where I ...

    Jan 2, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Fer hi

    Welcome. I don't enter any contests either. This site is great for overcomming stuff. Hey, what'd I write 'Welcome' for? HAPPY (late) NEW YEARS!!!!!! *throws confetti all over the place ...

    Jan 2, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: A little Introduction...

    Welcome. (Figures, it'd only be a matter of time before I met Stormlord. Heard about you.) Griffinwings, this site'll help you out greatly. The people who critique your work do ...

    Jan 1, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Planet Dreams I

    Interesting and appealing. It has some intriguing images, but I feel like there sould be some background...I wish I knew how to critique poetry better. Nice.

    Dec 29, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi I DO enjoy tomatoes!

    We're all a bunch of crazy loons here. Especially Nate *j/k*. (Actually, I think Nate is far more sane than I am.) Lupin is AWESOME! He was my favorite character. ...

    Dec 29, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Have I mentioned that I hate being a Newbie?

    You know, looking back on that last post I did, I realized that my sense of logic is severly damaged while I'm on a chocolate-high. I was lured into this ...

    Dec 28, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Insomniac Blonde Absentminded Genius

    Gee...this is becoming all-too-errie, Nicole. (Sorry, Niteowl, I just am not used to saying my name and refering to someone else....) You're a blonde, I'm a blonde, my name's Nicole, ...

    Dec 26, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Over 16: sexuality

    In my last post, I commented on public affection. Just to clear up any possible confusion, I was not implying that I would hurt anyone...I'd just roll my eyes and ...

    Dec 26, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Have I mentioned that I hate being a Newbie?

    Welcome, Dusky! Hmm. It seems I am one of the few who Nate hasn't lured into his trap... I am smarter than you all!!! *laughs hystarically, inhales a fly, and ...

    Dec 26, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Another newbie

    Well, I've been working on the Regicide for 2 years now. Re-written it one...two....three...I think four times now. This is IT. No more re-writing. Welcome, Laura. Merry X-mas. --C.

    Dec 26, 2004


I wondered why we put villains in our stories when we have plenty of them in real life; then I realized that maybe we wanted stories where the good guy wins.
— nogutsnoglory