User avatar

Elocina

  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    Ok, 1 sentence for me: Up the creaky, steep stairs she went, up,up,up,up,up,up,up,up,up,up,up,up,up,up,up,up, and, finally, up, into the darkness that descended upon the landing, she found a door that

    Jan 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Howdy

    Meanwhile .... C can't even type. TOO much laughter...glad that no one has made a reference to her snuggly-wuggly for me! Z, take your pick of the ladies who have ...

    Jan 7, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi I DO enjoy tomatoes!

    Fire, Lupin doesn't touch on Lockhart? Lockhart was a ditz. He is worse than Lupin when it comes to dueling. The expert sitting next to me concurs.

    Jan 7, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: 'Ello everyone!

    Hiya, Tara. Got a good friend with that name. Welcome. From, C.

    Jan 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Howdy

    Ok, you two lovebirds, enough is enough. :roll: Hiya Sam. I live in the sagebrush and potato fields, so I know how it is to have people wonder where you ...

    Jan 5, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Another Writer On Board!

    Greetingz, Earthling.... *cough* I mean, Welcome, Sarah. Architecture, eh? I've been interested in it, don't know what I'm going to do. Well, first I have to get out of the ...

    Jan 5, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya all, mega newbie here ;-p

    That's fine. M'name's C. I like my New Year's revisions to my profile... Well, anywho, Welcome and have fun. Gee, Crysi, how many 'friends' do you have? *kiddin* :roll:

    Jan 5, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: A thing about me

    Nate, you ARE a monkey, not just your avatar. *grins* Greetingz, Blackbird. Hope to see you in the Fantasy forum....that is, if I can find the time to read everything....ohwell.

    Jan 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Something to Believe In

    Hmmm. Ok, Fire. The way I interpreted your word at first was "You are a Christian? I shall from here on completely disrespect you." Then you wrote: "I don't respect ...

    Jan 5, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bobo bo bo bo bo bobo bo bo boooo The Joy of Bobo!

    *scratches head* O-o-okayyyy.... Right, I am C. I like Fantasy and I'm sure you'll find my posts somewhere around here. Welcome.

    Jan 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Censorship

    OK, my views on censorship: Beyond allowing parents to censor what their children see/read/hear/whatever, I believe censorship should not be allowed (unless of course someone's life is in the balance ...

    Jan 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Body Modification

    Hey, if you find it rewarding, go right ahead, Gal. Ok, my curiousity is satisfied. I put myself through more emotional distress each calving season than I do during the ...

    Jan 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Something to Believe In

    i understand how people can be atheists and not believe in God, but i cannot bring myself to repsect them for it. i still don't see this as an actual ...

    Jan 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Over 16: sexuality

    I apologize. The last bit was a tad out of line, but other then that; pure opinion and I really can't apologize for something I feel so strongly. I would ...

    Jan 5, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Another Newbie! (HORSE LOVER)

    YES!!!! YEAH! Stay, PLEASE!!!!! *tells self to calm down. The post isn't going anywhere* Nikki, allow me to introduce myself, I am C. Now, allow me to explain my outbrust. ...

    Jan 3, 2005


Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.
— Mark Twain