User avatar

Elocina

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Global Warming

    "global warming" is right up there with "tree huggers" in my mind. A bunch of hyper-idiots intent on scaring the ignorant fools of the world that there's a boogie man ...

    Jan 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Something to Believe In

    Point made, and I think i will eventually end up writing my own. I know dittly-squat about marriage and the conflicts that are bound to happen. What I do know ...

    Jan 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: appearance

    Dang it! You guys (literally guys) all like girls at least 5'5''. lol. I'm 5'4''. Hmm. My ideal guy... taller than me perferably. Not as stuborn as me, can take ...

    Jan 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Censorship

    Question: How is typing out 'sh*t' any different than typing out 'shit'? You still know what the word is... I don't want to offend, but some explaination would be nice. ...

    Jan 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Something to Believe In

    Agreed. now, back to the subject I 'started', marriage vows. If the wife is supposed to respect the husband, why don't they just say that? "Respect your husband" Instead of, ...

    Jan 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is it THAT Dangerous?

    I agree, but the info I give out is so vague that i'd be amazed if anyone could find me. I don't know what any of you look like. Sure, ...

    Jan 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Body Modification

    Interesting, Gal. Never thought that a piercing might be a personal ritual to womanhood. Then again, I felt like a 'Big Girl' when I got my ears pierced in the ...

    Jan 7, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Something to Believe In

    I hate people who try to force religion on others. I don't know what religion most of my friends practice. It never comes up. My closest friend is a Mormon, ...

    Jan 7, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is it THAT Dangerous?

    I agree. So long as you aren't incredibly stupid and give out you social security no to every psyco out there, you're pretty safe. Not like any of you can ...

    Jan 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Girls, girls, girls 16 and over:

    Girls like the written word as well. Least I do. Take up chivalry. THAT works wonders. Little things, holding open doors....Something else I was gonna say....what...Oh,yes. If you're attracted and ...

    Jan 7, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Matt

    Whenever I write poetry (very rare.), I like to write narrative/descriptive. Don't know if that's even a proper classification. Well, Matt, you sure threw me through a loop pertaining to ...

    Jan 7, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Blowing Bubbles

    I've got a drivers liscence (don't ask how long I've actually been driving. No one cares so long as I don't go too far from home). I've wanted to study ...

    Jan 7, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: 'Ello From Delo

    Yay! I :P :P :P love Enya. Also like Wierd Al Yankovic (think that's how u spell it). Have you heard his spoof songs? Quite funny, some kinda sick....

    Jan 7, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: How to Start a Fire

    Your real name is Jack? Can't really see that...hmm. Then again, I go by C here, yet my real name is (like quite a few others here) Nicole. Gaa, that ...

    Jan 7, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: A few facts about the one and only Crysi

    I hate PE, too. :evil: :x Hey, you're about the same height as me! Got blonde hair though. I have to have good humor about dumb blonde jokes. :roll: :P

    Jan 7, 2005


seagulls are bad sea chickens with no sense of humanity
— Kay (novembercrow)