User avatar

Elocina

  • Lounge, The Re: Saying Goodbye is the Hardest Thing--But I Still Gotta Do It

    Safe journey, and best wishes. We'll miss you meanwhile. :cry: farewell. :cry:

    Jan 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Why you do the things you do

    That makes at least 3 INTJ s here. Mine was: slightly expressed introvert moderately expressed intuitive personality slightly expressed thinking personality moderately expressed judging personality In

    Jan 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Guys...

    Man, I know how that goes. Only recently have I managed to find the time to read his chapters. What and where is your story, El? When I strangle the ...

    Jan 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Girls, girls, girls 16 and over:

    I get kinda rough sometimes, but I never bruise anyone. I agree with Tara, neither gender is weaker. I like to have fun, and I don't like a relationship to ...

    Jan 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: If you could change your username...

    GotBeef Silver hmmm. Still like C Elocin, though. Am I the only one confusled about Arvy's 96ERIC69, or is this a subject that the response is 'Don't ask'?

    Jan 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Guys...

    School allows you to funnel out your interests, find what you're interested in. My largest problem is that what i'm interested in, my school doesn't offer :? . However, I ...

    Jan 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Girls, girls, girls 16 and over:

    Thoughtful gestures....sadly, I'm not much up-to-speed on those. Actually, it seems that my main method of appreciation is to tease. Naturally, I don't do this to everyone, so the few ...

    Jan 9, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: 'Ello everyone!

    Does sound kind of suspicious Arvy, *wink*. Eh, Z, been meaning to ask you....where'd you come up with Fufufaloo? GAAA. That's a tongue twister to try to pronounce! OK, WAYYYYY ...

    Jan 9, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey there-

    Hello. Hmmm. What shall we call you? I'm commonly known as C. When my full name is used, it is usually in capitals with some reprimand associated with it....kiddin. But, ...

    Jan 9, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Sun Prophet Chapter 5-9

    I liked them. Didn't realize how many words you use s instead of z in. Interesting how the plot unfolds and deepens....wish I hadn't read iced.cappicino's post: Made me think ...

    Jan 8, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Sun Prophet Chapter 5-9

    *sighs irrately* FIIIIIRE! What is it with you and confusing your 'to's? One more time....sigh. (not really mad. Just starting to wonder why you like so many blasted 'O's.) “I’m ...

    Jan 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Girls, girls, girls 16 and over:

    Don't know. This is slightly off-topic, but if you work on the theory that it's a way to make your admiree laugh, here: A man is walking through the forest. ...

    Jan 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Girls, girls, girls 16 and over:

    When I read Arvy's post about girls scanning my first reaction was "Not so!" ......then I started to think about it. Crap, Arvy, you're right. Even with a boyfriend, I ...

    Jan 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Howdy

    Indeed. Accept my wholehearted and warmest welcomes for those of you brave enough to join this site.

    Jan 8, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, new member here.

    Aww, Fire, you're so lame! I share you're interests, Stargirl. For a long time (since i learned to draw, which was.....err...nearly 3.5 years ago. GAAA I'm getting old!!!) I drew ...

    Jan 8, 2005


it is quite something to wound someone and then pity their scars
— canopy