User avatar

Elocina

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: America's terroist policy...hypocrites?

    Didn't quite understand what this debate was about? Is the US being hypocritical in their claims of 'right to a trial'? Possibly. But then, i find that most of us ...

    Jan 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    (Note: sorry, everyone, for my rapid responses; This is my first time in weeks that I have visited the debate, and I got a response so quickly....this will be the ...

    Jan 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    Brian said: Many things? Like what? You only said sperm and eggs, and that's completely ridiculous. Firstly, an egg can only be "wasted" through an abortion. Have you ever heard ...

    Jan 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    Ok, I have read some posts but not others since I wanted to post quickly. Here's my opinion: Outlawing abortions will not have the desired effect (the desired effect would ...

    Jan 30, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Totally New

    Hi. I'm in a boring mood, so i have this to say: Hi. did i say hi? hihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihi.

    Jan 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    um, Hi. Haven't been here lately, and haven't bothered to read the past posts, so ..... Hello, this is C. how b u?

    Jan 26, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya.

    Hello, this is C, your stewardess...you are on the one-way flight to C's Mental Institution. If you will please empty your pockets onto this tray...... Ooops. Um, I mean, errr.....yeah.... ...

    Jan 26, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: A brainstorm, a gathering of thoughts, a nothing

    Ok, that was....interesting. Then again, my brianstorms are quite similar when it comes to how much sense it makes to others. I take it you weren't expecting critiques?

    Jan 23, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Fate

    :P Cool :P A werewolf! Hmmmm. Right, critiquing. In the first 2 paragraphs, you used 'He' wayyy too much. You don't want to use 'werewolf' there, though. That's a pleasant ...

    Jan 23, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Snow-revised and more better!

    It was....unusual. Not quite 'strange', but different. You take the roll as a sort of narrator instead of a character. I got a little lost on the last 2 paragraphs. ...

    Jan 23, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: My Prologue

    Sorry I didn't get to this sooner. I'm not apologizing to you only, El, but to myself as well. Why didn't I read that sooner? Hey, I said I was ...

    Jan 23, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Sun Prophet Chapter 5-9

    YAY! Celebration party at CMI!!!! Fire broke his habit of improperly using 'too' (I think he now does that just to annoy me; an interesting by-product of a typo, I ...

    Jan 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Its all about the smilies!

    [-X (bad arvy.) :lots_hearts: (i love national treasure.) My day: :evil: =P~ [-o< :-k :-k [-o< :-s \:D/ that's bout it

    Jan 15, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter 2 & 3 (yay! got 3 done!) of Regicide

    Here's Chapter 3. Any and all comments are greatly appreciated. Haven't revised it yet. To quoteth the Great Fire, "Fresh from the oven and full of holes probably". I thank ...

    Jan 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Guys...

    *sigh* I'd join, but I fear I don't have that much time. Listen all, if you'd like for someone to read something, just tell me! I'll get to it as ...

    Jan 15, 2005


I would always rather be happy than dignified.
— Charlotte Brontë, Jane Eyre