-
Re: WARNING (concerning give me a reason)
Sometimes things just get overlooked. Other times, it's long enough that it may take a couple setting to get through, and a few notes. I've done a handful of critiquing, ...
Sep 13, 2005 -
Re: Greetings
I will never get used to how Fire writes certain words. "realise" "civilise" "civilisation". Not only Fire, but the rest of the world. WHAT ON EARTH IS WRONG WITH MY ...
Sep 13, 2005 -
Re: Hi
Hi Nox. You've said hi to me already. (Did u guys know this is a great way to get through an English assignment? Do a little irrating work here, type ...
Sep 13, 2005 -
Re: Fire's Eclipse
Yeah, the action isn't highly intense. It isn't meant to be. This is one of Ember's fast take-downs, meant to rattle Murkoon. I didn't like That particular quote, either. I ...
Sep 13, 2005 -
Re: Guess who's back!!!!
Yes, Fire. You were the first one to send me a donation. Very nice of you. I never did hear what became of the story, btw, and am quite curious ...
Sep 13, 2005 -
Re: Fire's Eclipse
Naturally, I'm open to any and all critisism. Note: Murkoon's language is somewhat coase, but I has to use it to express his character. That is him, and not me. ...
Sep 13, 2005 -
Re: Guess who's back!!!!
Yeah, you were here when I left. Sort of remember you, but we were never on at the same time. *sniff* so many warm welcoms in so little time!!
Sep 13, 2005 -
Re: Guess who's back!!!!
Yeah, I remember. I didn't have time to so much as comb my hair this summer, much less get on the internet :roll: . Oh, well. :D Nice to be ...
Sep 13, 2005 -
Re: Are humans just animals?
First of all, I would like to say hello to everyone I abandoned over the summer. I'm sorry. The cows were calling. Now, down to biznis. Humans are JUST animals. ...
Sep 13, 2005 -
Re: Guess who's back!!!!
Yes, 'tis me! the infamous C back to rue the day you joined this site! Hiiiii!!!! ohh, man, I shouldn't be doing this while slurping my "Sips Candy Drink". Lets ...
Sep 13, 2005 -
Re: The "I'm Back" Thread
Why, hello there! Whatchaall been doing while I was driving myself crazy outdoors? Hi niteowl! Remember me? I'm back from the summer! Most people go away in the winter, but ...
Sep 12, 2005 -
Re: Siesi's Story-nothing like the other one
lol. better git it done then. SOME of us r waiting.....waitng...waiting...waiting....whose seen "Finding Nemo"? To quote Dori, "Just keep waiting-just keep waiting, waiting..." Ok, more modify her quo
Feb 7, 2005 -
Re: Siesi's Story-nothing like the other one
hey, I promised i'd read this and i did, it just took me wayyyyy too long to post. You should replace 1 'barbaric' with a synonym. If you could break ...
Feb 3, 2005 -
Re: Over 16: sexuality
Ok, all you virgin ears, I'm going to ask your forgiveness before I use profanity. Ready for it ? Here it is: WHAT THE HELL? What the hell does it ...
Jan 30, 2005 -
Re: creation v. evolution
Evolution or Creation? My answer? Both. I have stated this once before, so it may be dejavu (sp bad, i know) for some of you. The Lord (or whatever u ...
Jan 30, 2005
