User avatar

Elocina

  • Archive Re: Star Wars RP!!!!

    "The one and only," Zysor replied, a hint of amusement in his voice. Suddenly, something snapped in Evgrisa's mind as she broke out of her temporary fear. "Zysor, put that ...

    Feb 13, 2006
  • Archive Re: Star Wars RP!!!!

    He stood still, eyeing the people on the ground...Evgrisa recognized him instantly, out of some vauge memory almost erased, now coming to her in such a lurid rush that her ...

    Feb 12, 2006
  • Archive Re: Star Wars RP!!!!

    Evgrisa stopped for a moment, shaking her head at the thunderous noise that surrounded the battle. She had successfully avoided any further confrontation, but she was tiring. Years of traveling ...

    Jan 8, 2006
  • Archive Re: Star Wars RP!!!!

    After seeing just a few seconds of very skilled lightsaber techniques, Evgrisa began to slip away from the battle. Any of there Sith could defeat her within two strikes....she wondered ...

    Dec 18, 2005
  • Archive Re: Star Wars RP!!!!

    She activated her lightsaber and blocked. A laser blast bounced harmlessly off her blade, and she found her would-be sniper fall to the quick work of Damien's Unbreakables. Evgrisa wondered ...

    Dec 14, 2005
  • Archive Re: YWS-2

    Naturally, I refused to give Fontroy my sword and light armor. I konked him on the head, too. The control-thingie in the ring was defective: I'd starting dancing out of ...

    Dec 14, 2005
  • Archive Re: YWS-2

    Deciding once and for all that Qi was bonkos, I took the flat of my (rather heavy) sword and konked him on the head. It seemed to daze him, but ...

    Dec 13, 2005
  • Archive Re: Star Wars RP!!!!

    Vengence eyed Evgrisa as they approached. She did not have her usual aura about her...normally, she would have hung back slightly so she wouldn't be noticed. She had never looked ...

    Dec 12, 2005
  • Archive Re: YWS-2

    Since neither of my hats were technically affecting my brain, it struck me as amusing to watch everyone...I joined in for a while, then sat to watch with Zel, humming ...

    Dec 11, 2005
  • Archive Re: YWS-2

    I shrugged and pointed to my horned helmet, "I already have one, but if you want to get rid of them..." I put two on the tips of my horns. ...

    Dec 11, 2005
  • Archive Re: YWS-2

    I stood there, blinking at the mass of chaos before me. What was I doing HERE????? I was SUPPOSED to be studying the ancient Viking cultures....now here I am, standing ...

    Dec 8, 2005
  • Archive Re: Star Wars RP!!!!

    Her gaze shifted to the ceiling, as if she was suddenly seeing something very entertaining up there. Every second brought them closer to the meeting place, and she found herself ...

    Dec 8, 2005
  • Archive Re: Star Wars RP!!!!

    "Yes," Evgrisa said. Her eyes flowed over the unbreakables, undaunted by their discipline. Letting out a long breath, she felt the armor. Despite how light it was, she was unaccustomed ...

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Archive Re: Star Wars RP!!!!

    ******************************************************************************** Vengence waited impatiently for Eclipse to arrive. He had been under the impression that Eclipse would already be here,

    Dec 2, 2005
  • Archive Re: Star Wars RP!!!!

    Damien left, following Darth Arcanix out of the cell. He locked it behind him. For once, Evgrisa paid attention to the security. Passworded and locked with a retinal scanner. "Thanks ...

    Nov 30, 2005


Thou call'dst me a dog before thou hadst cause. But, since I am a dog, beware my fangs.
— Shylock, The Merchant of Venice