User avatar

Elocina

  • Archive Re: Star Wars RP!!!!

    "Go on ahead." She waved her hand dismissively. "Just as long as I can get some sleep before I have to answer questions again. And I'd like time to recover ...

    Sep 23, 2005
  • Archive Re: Star Wars RP!!!!

    ((OOC--If we need a Sith, I can create another character. A Sith, true blooded, and not like Evgrisa. It would be easy to tie the plots together with him, and ...

    Sep 23, 2005
  • Archive Re: Star Wars RP!!!!

    She raised her eyebrows. "Not an offer that is often given to one as old as I." Evgrisa locked eyes with him, thinking. He was serious. But what he said ...

    Sep 23, 2005
  • Archive Re: Star Wars RP!!!!

    Here she smiled, and tugged a chain from around her neck. Attactched to the end of it was a silver colored cylinder about the length and diameter of her finger. ...

    Sep 22, 2005
  • Archive Re: Star Wars RP!!!!

    She sat upright and stretched, feeling for any torn muscles. A twang in her neck was the result of her little fall, and she knew that she'd have to mend ...

    Sep 21, 2005
  • Archive Re: Star Wars RP!!!!

    "Yes, and he did dirty work for his master. Assasinations mostly, and he liked to use his lightsaber. Which is why he needed us to fight with, so he'd know ...

    Sep 21, 2005
  • Archive Re: Star Wars RP!!!!

    Food. It'd been a while, no doubt Master Starweaver had known. Evgrisa decided she didn't really care what he did or didn't know, taking the plate offered. She'd done a ...

    Sep 21, 2005
  • Archive Re: Star Wars RP!!!!

    Evgrisa took a seat, slightly unsettled but feeling better about this Master Starweaver. His height and hard facial colors(black and steely grey eyes) were intimidating, but she'd gotten into worse ...

    Sep 21, 2005
  • Archive Re: Star Wars RP!!!!

    Character profile: Name: Evgrisa Karsun Age: 20 Race: Human Home Planet: Unknown Affiliation (Jedi, Sith, Republican Army, Politician, bounty hunter): Formerly affiliated with the Sith Class(only for

    Sep 21, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: What Do You Like About YWS?

    Yeah, I feel the same as Niteowl. This site is so small you have an easy time making friends, and the people with "authority" (admins, ect) are very active and ...

    Sep 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Your "name"!

    i really don't want to go to that site (Not asking how u got it) so, there's two other ways: Loiusa River Deacon Road or Christine River Christine Road I ...

    Sep 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    10/10 I LOOVE IT!!! "Because normal is boring" happens to be our motto ("Our" being the group of kids I hang with) Bringing point to my signature. Why have a ...

    Sep 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    7/10 because I don't get the first one (HORRORS!!!), but I DO know what "More Cowbell" comes from, and it is very direct in asking everyone to read what you ...

    Sep 15, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Guess who's back?

    Why, hello. I am C, the evil dominioness of this site..... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: I wish... Welcome. How very nice of you to join. What genre(s) do you prefer?

    Sep 14, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: <untitled>

    You don't necessarily have to cut out all of the descriptions. Start it out with some action done by Tirian, then add some personal thoughts of his. Add descriptions after ...

    Sep 14, 2005


History is the version of past events that people have decided to agree upon.
— Napoleon Bonaparte