-
Re: Star Wars RP!!!!
After taking a moment to gather her thoughts, she re-told what she'd already said to Master Starweaver. She subconsciously noted that she'd regained the rythm of her speech, and organizing ...
Oct 14, 2005 -
Re: Star Wars RP!!!!
Something didn't settle right, and she adressed Master Landu, "You say I am too old. For some things, yes. Others, no. Same goes for everyone, everything. If you are going ...
Oct 14, 2005 -
Re: Star Wars RP!!!!
((No problem...hope i didn't inconvenience you...Isn't Austrara with us? i think he is...hmmm...Austrara must be waiting outside the doors to the Jedi Council. That OK Fontroy?)) Evgrisa stepped into
Oct 14, 2005 -
Re: Star Wars RP!!!!
((I'll turn things my way, since Sabradan is taking a while. Note: Location is on ship to begin with.)) The message started, but not two words in, static drowned our ...
Oct 13, 2005 -
Re: Star Wars RP!!!!
((I'd say he's AWOL. Therefore, let's continue. It's not nice to leave others hanging for a long time.))
Oct 5, 2005 -
Re: How'd You Find YWS?
This was the first writing site I joined. I found it on Google, I believe. Then I joined another couple sites, and found friends I'd made on this one. i ...
Oct 1, 2005 -
Re: Star Wars RP!!!!
((Only if Griff has no intentions of writing it. Has anyone asked him if he wants to continue? I haven't.))
Oct 1, 2005 -
Re: Star Wars RP!!!!
Something wasn't right. Evgrisa felt it, and she started to shiver. Trouble was nearby. It was on Couruscant. There was nothing she could do but listen to their conversation.
Sep 25, 2005 -
Re: Star Wars RP!!!!
Name: Darth Vengence Age: 27 Race: Human Home Planet: Couruscant Affiliation: Sith Class: Lord Lightsaber color/description: Double bladed red Description: Cool and caloused, he has power over other w
Sep 25, 2005 -
Re: Star Wars RP!!!!
"He had kept me in the shadows until then. Before he left, he gave me a scheduel and told me to be at the locations at the propper time. Planetary ...
Sep 25, 2005 -
Re: Star Wars RP!!!!
Evgrisa closed her eyes for a moment, and rubbed her arm. Orith had come close to scaring her then...what was the symbol she used for that chapter of information? Star? ...
Sep 25, 2005 -
Re: Star Wars RP!!!!
It made sense. That was how Orith had been able to predict the Jedi so well. It was how he knew about the individuals. Highly interesting and surprising, but a ...
Sep 25, 2005 -
Re: Star Wars RP!!!!
She eagerly agreed. When they sat down, Evgrisa was surprised by how many foods she knew of and had seen, but had never tasted. Being Orith's servant had taken her ...
Sep 24, 2005 -
Re: Star Wars RP!!!!
Staring at a mark in the palm of her hand, Evgrisa remembered bits of her past like flashes trough fog. There was Herin, washing her only pair of clothes with ...
Sep 24, 2005 -
Re: Star Wars RP!!!!
Evgrisa inclined her head to him before making her way to the sleeping chambers. Her right thigh twinged when she put weight on it, a result from sitting after tearing ...
Sep 24, 2005
