-
Re: Star Wars RP!!!!
The few seconds he spent in her trick had been what she needed to get into the room. The storage boxes had been stacked neatly around the pod, rendering it ...
Oct 29, 2005 -
Re: Star Wars RP!!!!
The Hunter followed her. He wasn't as used to her tricks as Orith had been, but the force came to him more freely than it had Orith. She noted the ...
Oct 29, 2005 -
Re: Star Wars RP!!!!
Viberations ran through the ship, whispering of a hunter. Evgrisa felt them as she would her own body. Her blood ran thick with adrenaline, sharpening her senses until the smallest ...
Oct 26, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pet Peeves
1) Inconsiderate behavior 2) use of profanity every other word 3) Teachers who insist you know stuff, don't teach the subject, and repeat the phrase "Think About It" For now, ...
Oct 26, 2005 -
Re: Love Is...
Love is like the word Color. Which one? And from that, which shade? sort of like an onion, I guess.
Oct 26, 2005 -
Re: Star Wars RP!!!!
Evgrisa rolled over with a groan. The valve must have had sensors on it to shut itself off, she realized, otherwise, she'd have been as dead as Saysos. Kicking him ...
Oct 25, 2005 -
Re: Star Wars RP!!!!
******************************************************************************************* They were back on Master Starweaver's ship again, and the two Jedis were involved in some sort of meeting Ev
Oct 24, 2005 -
Re: A Perfect World
Another tip would to be to describe the landscape in someplace besides the begining. Description slows the story down, and whenever I see it in a book, I typically skip ...
Oct 19, 2005 -
Re: Star Wars RP!!!!
Darth Vengence watched her, anger swirling around him. How dare she come to his domain, come and leave at her whim... "I can kill her, Master." The voice came from ...
Oct 18, 2005 -
Re: Star Wars RP!!!!
((Well, do what you want, I guess...are you planning a different character, then?)) Evgrisa hesitated near Austrara for a second, then jogged up to Master Starweaver. "You understand he's more ...
Oct 18, 2005 -
Re: Star Wars RP!!!!
((Ah, Sabradan, don't be such a wet blanket :P :P . Look, he's using punctuation! Like you asked :wink: He's slowly getting the hang of things. If he keeps working ...
Oct 17, 2005 -
Re: Star Wars RP!!!!
Evgrisa blinked. "Umm, sure. Master Starweaver?" What do you do with a nutcase like this? She thought, looking to Master Starweaver with a blank stare.
Oct 17, 2005 -
Re: Star Wars RP!!!!
"Thank you, Masters." she followed Master Starweaver's example and bowed before following them out. ********************************************************************************* Outside the temple
Oct 16, 2005 -
Re: Star Wars RP!!!!
She smiled, briefly, "No, he never took me as an apprentice. Yet, he didn't recruit another since I came to him. He was borderlining my servitude. I was trained as ...
Oct 16, 2005 -
Re: Star Wars RP!!!!
"I thank you and the Jedi Council." She bowed her head, then turned to Master Starweaver, "I could not sense him, either. I knew him. He could not sense me, ...
Oct 14, 2005
