User avatar

Ellyphant

  • Archive Re: What Keeps Us Apart

    Jacob spoke up. "Actually, I wa thinking that we could go to the movie theatre," he said smiling. Brad smiled back. "I can do that," he said. Tori rolled her ...

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: What Keeps Us Apart

    Tori scooched closer to Lily and whispered "Jacob is such a freaking girl. He's getting on my nerves," she said. Lily nodded in agreement. Brad pulled out Jacob's chair for ...

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    "Okay, so we're going to go now. I'm taking the car today," I said. I grabbed Rory's hand and lead him to the garage and I ran to the passangers ...

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: What Keeps Us Apart

    Tori pulled away. "Hey, you interupted us and wanted us to come along. And you and whatever your boyfriends name is do this all the freakin time, so stop complaining," ...

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    "Well, then let him slide until he comes back next time," my mom said. "Why are we assuming the little shit that did this is a 'he'?" I questioned. That ...

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: What Keeps Us Apart

    "Something wrong?" Tori asked. Lily shook her head. "No. tThey were just checking up on me," she answered. Tori nodded and walked over to Lily. "Now that we don't have ...

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    "Actually, I'm glad you asked. You need to surprise me. And roses, lots of roses. Maybe one or two candles, and you have to be romantic," I said touching his ...

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: What Keeps Us Apart

    Tori started towards the door and then turned around and got very close to Lily. "Or we could leave Ara locked up in the apartment...and go do somethings alone...if you ...

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    "Oh," I said. "What?" "Nothing, I was just...just thinking." I replied. "About what?" he asked. "Us. Sex. Us. And love." "Oh..." how would you want to lose your virignity?" I ...

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: What Keeps Us Apart

    "Wow, I thought it was longer. I was going to say that you could just move in with me so you could save up enough money to get a place ...

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    I waited as a moment of silence passed over. This question was killing me. I had to ask it. "Hey, Rory?" I asked. "Yes, dearest?" he replied. "When do you ...

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: What Keeps Us Apart

    "Sorry," they both said. "Jinx!" they both said again. After that they started laughing. "Well, when do you turn 18?" Tori asked.

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    "That makes everything so much better," she said looking up and kissing under his chin and then on his chin and his bottom lip. When she kissed his bottom lip, ...

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: What Keeps Us Apart

    Tori opened the door and walked in. She flicked on the lights and put the lunch down on the table. Lily was right behind her so when she turned around ...

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    I heard my mom's voice as I regained conciousness. I opened my eyes only to see Rory's face. He looked scared. I sat up and embraced him crying. Even though ...

    Aug 8, 2009


Writing is my soul made tangible on paper.
— bluewaterlily