-
Re: What the Shadow's Whisper
Roland thought long and hard. He couldn't think of a single excuse. He slammed his fist into the cave wall. It pressed his knuckles back cracking a couple. He screamed ...
Aug 23, 2009 -
Re: The Red Vine
I grinned and he smiled back. "But you know, it's always nice to have my wings in the hands of someone I love...oh geez, that was really cheesy," I said. ...
Aug 23, 2009 -
Re: What Keeps Us Apart
*Ya no problem! I forgot what his name was* "Hey, Kayla. Back off, she's mine," Tori said pulling Lily to her side. "And what are you doing here? No one ...
Aug 23, 2009 -
Re: In the Absence of Luck
** I know it will be difficult, but I claim John! Or...may I please claim Mr. John Vincent, Buggy?** Waverly glanced around the place that she was supposedly to be ...
Aug 17, 2009 -
Re: In the Absence of Luck
It took Doctor Fields a little while to get started. It looked like he was thinking hard about something. "You know what? Give me a few minutes. I'll be back," ...
Aug 17, 2009 -
Re: In the Absence of Luck
Waverly stood up. "Shut-up! I didn't even encourage a convorsation with you! Leave me alone," she yelled walking away, returning to her corner. She threw herself down and covered her ...
Aug 17, 2009 -
Re: In the Absence of Luck
Waverly glanced in his direction again. She looked back down. The final girl was called so she started to tap. She thought about if she should go talk to him ...
Aug 16, 2009 -
Re: What Keeps Us Apart
Tori handed a big shopping bag to Lily. Lily stared at it before acknowledging. "What's this?" she asked. Tori shrugged. "Just a little something telling you how much you mean ...
Aug 16, 2009 -
Re: The Red Vine
"Get out of my head," I whispered smacking my forehead. I looked at Rory. He was still glowing. "Okay, listen. I know that you aren't glowing. If I wasn't seeing ...
Aug 16, 2009 -
Re: Cats!
Galaxy was constantly nipping and tugging on Mister Erious's ear as he slept. "Come on! You promised!" Galaxy whined. His eyes still closed and his breathing was still slow. "Hmph, ...
Aug 15, 2009 -
Re: In the Absence of Luck
Waverly did as she was told. She took them off uncomfortably and Dr. Wu examined over her making marks and things on her clipboard. It wasn't long until Dr.Wu was ...
Aug 15, 2009 -
Re: The Red Vine
It wasn't long and I was asleep. Somehow I felt that I was still awake, and that I was outside. Some man was standing there. He turned around and blinked ...
Aug 15, 2009 -
Re: What Keeps Us Apart
I opened the door to see Lily standing there, swaying back and forth. Tori pulled her in and gave her a hug. She kind of stood there not letting go. ...
Aug 15, 2009 -
Re: Cats!
I want a kitty! Can I please join??? I'll go ahead and make the profile and if I can't join then just PM me (EmmaJane) and I'll scrap it... Name: ...
Aug 14, 2009 -
Re: Assassinate me
oh...teehee oops! My mistake! I'll edit that right away. Thank you:D
Aug 14, 2009
