User avatar

Ellyphant

  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    I felt my lower lip quiver and nodded. She opened my clenched fist a placed a vile in it. I closed my eyes and opened them again. "Can I do ...

    Sep 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: What the Shadow's Whisper

    Roland walked into the entrance of the Arena, grinning. "Jonothan is still as dumb as I remember," he thought. The guards let him in and Roland glided through the stands ...

    Sep 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: What the Shadow's Whisper

    Roland walked into the woods as he slowly began to calm down. He started to wonder of Arden. He shouldn't of let Jonathan gotten into his head. Roland should of ...

    Sep 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: What Keeps Us Apart

    Tori was exhausted and took her lunch early. She took a cab home and Mona yawned as they came to the door. Tori noticed the sock wasn't on so she ...

    Sep 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    *Ooh, she's pretty* I felt like I was being forced to either bring him back or kill him. I didn't like having his life in my hands. I gulped hard ...

    Sep 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    "Just what I was hoping you would say," the demon said jumping up and onto Rory's back biting into his wings. I shrieked and jumped to my feet. "Get off ...

    Sep 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: What Keeps Us Apart

    *Um, um, um...I'm gonna do a time skip...:)* Tori woke up the next morning and got Mona. She did the usual morning things and headed out the door, tying a ...

    Sep 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: In the Absence of Luck

    *Oh! Thanks!* Waverly took a glance at Faye who was staring at the walls, seeming to be inspecting them. Waverly soon found herself doing the same. Her eyes traveled from ...

    Aug 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: In the Absence of Luck

    *Will someone bring me in, please?*

    Aug 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: What the Shadow's Whisper

    Roland ran his fingers along the rim of his glass wondering if he should leave Arden in the position she was in or not. If she got something extremely dangerous, ...

    Aug 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: What Keeps Us Apart

    "Eh, don't be. There's a lot of things that I wouldn't of done if it wasn't for her. Besides, she's fun if she isn't stalking you or getting on your ...

    Aug 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    I stuck my tongue out at Rory. He chuckled and stuck his to where the tips were touching. I pulled mine back. "Did you know that it's two days befor ...

    Aug 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    "You don't have to, but I am!" I yelled stripping my clothes off quickly when I had reached the river, and jumping in. THe splash was huge and I surfaced ...

    Aug 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: What Keeps Us Apart

    "Ex, ex, ex, ex, ex, ex, ex, ex-ex phsyco girlfriend," Tori replied embracing Lily smiling at the word phsyco.

    Aug 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: What the Shadow's Whisper

    *Okay* Roland sat and when the food came out, he didn't touch his, neither did the governor. "Well, Roland...how have you been? I haven't seen you in a number of ...

    Aug 24, 2009


I'm a fledgling potato bird that lives in a nest in the rp forums
— Ley