User avatar

Ellyphant

  • Archive Re: Smile

    *Yeah...sorry about that...I was just looking for a place to hop on in. I am sorry, though* Mystic shrugged. "It's okay. You'll have to come out of your shell eventually. ...

    Sep 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: In the Absence of Luck

    Waverly admired Faye's attempt to loosen up the tension. She decided to speak up. "Hi, Faye. I'm Waverly Rolfs. I am in here for murder and attempted murder. I got ...

    Sep 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Smile

    *May I use your opening, Tiger?* Mystic looked up and smiled. "It's fine, it was all me. Talking to Tim? He's the biggest flirt since Elvis Presley," Mystic stated giggling. ...

    Sep 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: What Keeps Us Apart

    "It's fine, honestly. And you aren't making me. I am simply making myself out of courtesy. Unless..." Tori stopped. "What?" Lily asked curiously. "Well, I was going to say, unless ...

    Sep 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    I looked at him and started to feel strange. "Rory, I don't think I want you watching out for me. I need to figure things out on my own, you ...

    Sep 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    I thought about what I was going to say next. "Wh-what if I...don't want to face it together? What if it's something that I need to do alone?" I heard ...

    Sep 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: What the Shadow's Whisper

    *Sorry I just didn't know what to post* Roland stepped foward a bit. "Arden, come to me," he whispered. She took a few steps back. Roland stretched his shadow while ...

    Sep 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Behind His Eyes

    Main Characters: Evrard Ardsius Addison Jessica Location: Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada Time Period: 1795 18th century The First Dream Jessica~ His eyes watched her as he imagined the taste of her ...

    Sep 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Bolt and Elly Charm~Death Exchange

    I rubbed my temples. I was getting a headache from moving as fast as I was thinking about where i was going. I watched as Spencer got a few feet ...

    Sep 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    I sighed. "I guess it will be...can I talk to you?" I asked having a million thoughts rushing through my head. I jolted my head towards his sister, Lena. "Without ...

    Sep 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    I pulled away from her, finally and wiped my eyes. She brushed my cheek. "Keep your chin up, darling. It will all turn out how it's suppose to," she said. ...

    Sep 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: What Keeps Us Apart

    Tori chuckled under her breath. "Yeah, a little. I mean, I studied up on pregnancy when I was younger because I wanted to get pregnant so bad that it actually ...

    Sep 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Bolt and Elly Charm~Death Exchange

    Main characters~ Spencer-Bolt's character Shari-Elly's character

    Sep 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: What Keeps Us Apart

    "Eh, okay. We got a new writer...other than that...nothing really exciting. You need some food," Tori said jumping up. "Why? I'm not hungry," she said. "The baby probably is," she ...

    Sep 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    "I'm sorry. I missed you while you were gone...your sister is here," I said pulling away from choking his neck. "You probabally want to talk to her, so, I will ...

    Sep 7, 2009


Why can't I put the entire Bee Movie in the quote generator? Would you prefer if I put in the Shrek script instead?
— CaptainJack