User avatar

Ellyphant

  • Archive Re: Crimson Passion

    I shook my head. "No, I won't. Deadlove...he's a monster. He's always been freaky and I don't want anything to do with him. I don't him to have contact with ...

    Jun 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crimson Passion

    I giggled. "Yah? What if you get hungry? Are you gonna leave me again?" I asked. "If you get hungry please hold it off. I need you to stay with ...

    Jun 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crimson Passion

    I looked down to his hand and covered not even half of it with mine. "I don't know. I've never even dreamed about having a baby half human or half ...

    Jun 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Doomsday

    If you don't mind I would like to claim a spot for a girl. I will be back today to post her profile and stuff, but I am searching for ...

    Jun 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crimson Passion

    "And what's the difference between 'many people' and me?" I said trying to keep my anger under control. I felt as if it would burst through my mouth anymoment. "I ...

    Jun 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crimson Passion

    "I don't want to be a mother. I don't want to die," I processed the words slowly. "What? Who said that you were gonna die? Ettabell, what has happend?" he ...

    Jun 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crimson Passion

    *okay Imma try my best and it won't be great right now but it will be enext time eI post, I promise* I felt the salty tears filling my eyes. ...

    Jun 29, 2009


I send you buckets full of stars, the prettiest rainbow I've ever seen and a really adorable unicorn
— Zenith