-
Re: Crimson Passion
I gasped. Shaun is his son? What would his father want with me? One thing that made me feel good that it was all of Shaun that loved me. Not ...
Jun 30, 2009 -
Re: Crimson Passion
I let go of his waist and backed away. I figured that if he got hungry then he could turn around in a quick swift movement. I opened a cabinet ...
Jun 30, 2009 -
Re: Crimson Passion
"Well, is it my fault that I like kissing you when I can see you?" I said. He looked up at me. "You can see right now?" He asked. I ...
Jun 30, 2009 -
Re: Crimson Passion
"Really? Well, isn't that sweet," I said. Then, my sight came back but it was static like on tv when you aren't getting reception. And I was looking in on...a ...
Jun 30, 2009 -
Re: Crimson Passion
"Well you could make the wedding perfect for her. Make it the wedding she always dreamt of. And I'm sure it will be just fine anywhere as long as she ...
Jun 30, 2009 -
Re: Crimson Passion
Shaun sat me down on the kitchen counter I guess because I was kicking cabinets. I stopped. I felt a warm rag on my face. "You need to take off ...
Jun 30, 2009 -
Re: Crimson Passion
I smiled. That was a great way to forgive and forget and now my wonderful boyfriend was making breakfast. My stomach started hurting at that moment. I thought it was ...
Jun 30, 2009 -
Re: Crimson Passion
~The Next Morning~ I yawned and rolled off he bed catching myself before I hit the ground. I walked around the bed. "Shaun! I forgot where the bathroom is!" I ...
Jun 30, 2009 -
Re: Crimson Passion
I shivered as he said that with his lips right beside my ear. I put my hands on his neck and turned around. "Can we make dinner later?" I asked ...
Jun 30, 2009 -
Re: Crimson Passion
I wiped my nose and looked at him. He looked at me and smiled. I slapped him. I did it hard, too. "Ow! What was that for?" he said backing ...
Jun 30, 2009 -
Re: Crimson Passion
I couldn't believe what he just said. I felt tears building up for the third time in one day. "Y-you're going to leave me? Just like that? I have been ...
Jun 30, 2009 -
Re: Crimson Passion
"What? You don't remember? You almost ATE me! I had to seduce you to get you choose the deer over me!" I yelled. I was angry but thankful I was ...
Jun 30, 2009 -
Re: Crimson Passion
I swore that I had gone mentally insane. Who was Nick and who was this wack-job talking to him? Shaun was going to eat me? I was truly scared. I ...
Jun 29, 2009 -
Re: Crimson Passion
After he said that he wasn't my Shaun any longer. He was a Vampire. His eyes had a tint of read in them and they looked unfocussed. It was one ...
Jun 29, 2009 -
Re: Crimson Passion
"Well if you haven't noticed, we can't trust anyone!" I yelled. "Will you stop being so paranoid! Just stop! You're getting on my nerves with all of that jabber!" Shaun ...
Jun 29, 2009
