User avatar

Ellyphant

  • Archive Re: Crimson Passion

    I kissed back hard. I loved him. I loved him being over protective. I loved him caring so much for me. I loved him loving me. **I'm braindead! =C

    Jul 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crimson Passion

    "Thank goodness..." then I looked at him pulling away from his little neck kisses. "Do you really think that I'm going to die first while she is on Earth?" **Once ...

    Jul 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crimson Passion

    "Okay," I replied walking to the table. "Do you really think that I'm pregnate?" I asked. This scared me a bit. *Sorry this is so short!*

    Jul 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crimson Passion

    I started walking towards him and I paused. "What?" he asked. I shrugged. "Have you noticed that I have been able to see for a while now?" I asked just ...

    Jul 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crimson Passion

    I giggled and pulled him down to wear his lips were just barely touching mine. "I know, right? Now, I am starved. Make me something?" I pouted out my lower ...

    Jul 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crimson Passion

    I shook my head. "But you two are just the same. If you don't want to know how good our night was then it's your loss,"I said. My stomach growled. ...

    Jul 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crimson Passion

    **Sorry forgot he didn't sleep* I loved the way he kissed my neck. I smirked. "Do you remember any of last night?" I asked pulling away far enough where I ...

    Jul 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crimson Passion

    After I fell back on my pillow, panting. "That was incredible" I whispered. I looked over and he was fast asleep.

    Jul 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Strys

    Deleted

    Jul 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Strys

    might i have character 14?

    Jul 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crimson Passion

    "Ugh, you're such a tease," I whispered hoarsely. He smirked. He was so freaking muscular. Finally he decided to rip off my panties. These are the moments when you really ...

    Jul 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crimson Passion

    I grunted. His hands on my skin anywhere felt good. I felt his fingers rip the button from my pants. "You owe me a new pair of jeans," I whispered. ...

    Jul 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crimson Passion

    "Because I want to get to know this side of...you. Fool around a bit?" I said. Apparently it was clearly obvious that I liked this side of Shaun, also. I ...

    Jul 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crimson Passion

    I just love the way he kissed me. It made me feel warm inside. "What if you and Him start fighting? What do I do then?" I asked staring at ...

    Jul 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crimson Passion

    I smiled. "That's not so bad. You're still the same person. Just a darker version," I said touching his cheek. That seemed to trigger something in him that he came ...

    Jun 30, 2009


Il faut imaginer Sisyphe heureux (One must imagine Sisyphus happy).
— Albert Camus, The Myth of Sisyphus